British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Somerset Ela & Somerset V Poole 14/4/17 Good Friday.

Why would that cheer up the we shouldn't have a facility brigade,Poole are still getting a facility are they not? :shock:

Yes but a worse rider than originally planned

Garrity is better than a 3 pointer yep.

Not sure if you know but Poole have a fascility in place for KK. Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Or is it impossible for the usual Poole haters who have to argue about anything Poole related? Any other club there would not even be a mention of something like this.

Poole are so weaker with no KK. Would have gone with r/r myself.

:t: I have just read through the last 3 to 4 pages of this thread and it has become apparent that you Poole crowd can't even win a match gracefully without carping at each other and generally whinging about what would have happened if the dog hadn't stopped to sh one t. I guess he would have probably caught the rabbit !!! If KK had done this or that and if this that and the other. I reckon if he is in Poland he's better off staying there he obviously hasn't any loyalty to you crowd and who can blame him !!!??? Have a safe visit to the OTA this evening and for god sake cheer up, you won this morning !!! :rofl:

Edited by Aroundtheboards
  • Like 2

You clearly don't get it.

You cannot have a facility for a rider who could have made the meeting due to his meeting in Poland being cancelled.

You are 'getting away with it' because you should not have a facility.

If wasn't cancelled last minute. It was cancelled 23 hrs before the morning fixture today?!

Perhaps now you 'get it'.

You said 'should be rr', isn't that a facility??!!

Breaking news. Garrity in for Morris at Somerset tonight due to Morris. Losing his main engines today. He's on route to PJR now

Bet they wish they had got KK back now. I love watching Garrity but he's not a number 1, that said Somerset have no number 1 either

Even things up then , doesn't it... Fair meeting this morning but I defy anybody to tell me a day time meeting where its not dusty.

The boys drowned the track last night and this morning. they could do no more.

Edited by Starman2006

Not sure if you know but Poole have a fascility in place for KK. Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Or is it impossible for the usual Poole haters who have to argue about anything Poole related? Any other club there would not even be a mention of something like this.

Poole are so weaker with no KK. Would have gone with r/r myself.

Anyone with integrity would be mentioning it whichever club it was. Foreign rider sitting on his arse elsewhere while his team races with a facility = taking the p¡ss.

• Like 2

Garrity is better than a 3 pointer yep.

That's good, init.. :t:

Even things up then , doesn't it... Fair meeting this morning but I defy anybody to tell me a day time meeting where its not dusty.

The boys drowned the track last night and this morning. they could do no more.

They could try using a bowser and actually watering the track all over rather than a hose on bend 1. The track towards the end was abysmal. With no attempt to fix it during the meeting. Edited by Brummie Rebel
  • Like 2

Thought a team lineup had to be named 3 days before a meeting? So how can Poole 1st change guests from King to Morris the day before and then on the day of the match change again?

No wonder the rest of the world takes the p1ss out of British Speedway...

When there is no consequence who can blame them?

If Woffy rode over here and a fixture clash meant him missing two Polish meetings to fulfill his British contract. If the British Meeting was called off the day before it was due to take place do you think his Polish club would sit back and allow him to miss their meetings and the Polish authorities grant his club a guest? Would they bollox, they would never even consider it.

Too easy to get a 'facilty' in this country as simply, its easier to do that than run the sport properly...

Surely if you could have made a meeting (and there were two to aim for) then to not do so is witholding your services?

28 day ban?

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 1

Had to laugh to see one of the track staff watering the fence on bends 1 & 2

So for those who think Poole are pulling a fast one with no kk, do you seriously think Garrity is a decent replacement for our number one.

Seriously?

It is not the point that Garrity is as strong as KK, The point is Garrity, is far stronger than the 3point replacement you should be using.

Yeah Seriously ????.

Why is it we are alway talk about Poole when there is a problem with interpretation of the rules...

• Like 3

It is not the point that Garrity is as strong as KK, The point is Garrity, is far stronger than the 3point replacement you should be using.

Yeah Seriously ????. Why is it we are alway talk about Poole when there is a problem with interpretation of the rules...

The powers that be have cleared it,so move on

All very easy as expected for Pirates. Somerset no threat this morning. They got a little lucky mid meeting with Morris ef and Hans exclusion. But then Pirates just steppedup a gear and left the rebels for dead.

Poole should have had 60. KK would have got a max so Somerset let off a little. Morris dis ok but the ef was a pain.

Brady a class above with a last to first in heat 13. Messed up a mac with a completely fluffed start in heat 15.

I am sure it will be a lot different tonight with Somerset seeking revenge.

last to 1st in heat 13 and he is class, so does that mean he was classless in heat 15 as he was last and stayed there.