British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Rye House V Poole 22/4/17. 7pm.

Looking forward to Saturday. Somehow I have managed to have never been to Rye House, so this will be my first visit. No expectations so I will go with an open mind.

Hopefully Poole should have a full 1-7 with Kerr and Shanes riding. Not sure if KK has ever been there or Hans. Rye fans will know.

Expecting a Rye House victory but if we can grab a point I would see it as a decent result. I should imagine with Poole in town the place will be rammed. What time should we be there to get a parking space?

Thoughts?

KK has he rode and came 2nd in the Ben Fund there.

Parking is a mare at Rye so be warned even getting there early wont really help

KK used to be quite a regular spectator at Rye with Mark Courtney. Mind you the track has changed since those days & the Ben fund meeting.

Track conditions will be similar to Poole, with the same track curator at both venues.

Won't make an iota of difference mate. Two totally different tracks.

Track conditions will be similar to Poole, with the same track curator at both venues.

Dry and dusty then

• Like 1

Thought he'd been sacked from Rye House, Swindon and Lakeside?? If so, Poole need to do the same!!

• Like 3

Scunthorpe are at Berwick so Kerr probably be there

You never know, Kyle Newman might be back - the 28 days will be up by Saturday!!! :shock::wink::P

On the parking, I think I parked at a station once about 5 minutes away. Easy enough to get to stadium

You never know, Kyle Newman might be back - the 28 days will be up by Saturday!!! :shock::wink::P

It would be a big boost to Poole to have him back but not too early unless completely fit unlike Ellis at Swindon.