British Speedway Forum
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Sheffield Koc 28/4/17 @7.30pm

Criticism welcome......but arrogant bile not so.

Texter has an eccentric sense of humour, but helps out when others not available so his updates come with an individual flavour, and you`ll note he is a bad loser. He is even worse on the golf course......believe me.

If you dont like it.....stay out. Simples.

Paulco does a good job on the proboards, though we might disagree about what constitutes a cracking race...but he has my respect for posting/texting whilst watching and drinking at Ashfield. Not many can multi task like that.

I might detest what you say but I defend your right to say it...please extend that courtesy elsewhere

Certainly sir , as you put your point across in an eloquent and responsible manner , my humblest apologies if I over stepped the mark .

Criticism welcome......but arrogant bile not so.

Texter has an eccentric sense of humour, but helps out when others not available so his updates come with an individual flavour, and you`ll note he is a bad loser. He is even worse on the golf course......believe me.

If you dont like it.....stay out. Simples.

Paulco does a good job on the proboards, though we might disagree about what constitutes a cracking race...but he has my respect for posting/texting whilst watching and drinking at Ashfield. Not many can multi task like that.

I might detest what you say but I defend your right to say it...please extend that courtesy elsewhere

Fair play but you won so he is a bad winner as well.

Well our gating tonight was shocking couldn't make a start if our life depended on it. Took us 7 heats to even to get going even then we weren't that great. 4 points to defend but at least it's a lead. Good to see the majority of the team out after the meeting practising.

Nice to hear something about the actual meeting!

• Like 2

Well our gating tonight was shocking couldn't make a start if our life depended on it.

That's encouraging with tomorrow night in mind

On another note, well done Sheffield :D

Certainly , Kyle Howarth seems to have conquered Armadale and it's funny little ways

• Like 1

Nerd alert!!!

An unusual meeting statistically speaking.

Edinburgh provided the minority of the race winnings.

Edinburgh posted the majority of last places.

Edinburgh had fewer race advantages.

But Endinburgh won the meeting.

Hmmm

• Like 1

That's encouraging with tomorrow night in mind

Edinburgh v Sheffield but "neutral" Weegie Tiger Gazc has 13 posts so far. Obsessed or not ? Should get out more on a Friday night. On second thoughts maybe not advisable on the mean streets of the Weedge.

Anyway take a tip from team mate Paulco on how to wind up without wandering into nasty territory.

Also try and correct your continual difficulty with the preposition "of". It only has one "f". Or has your keyboard stuck ?

• Like 1

Edinburgh v Sheffield but "neutral" Weegie Tiger Gazc has 13 posts so far. Obsessed or not ? Should get out more on a Friday night. On second thoughts maybe not advisable on the mean streets of the Weedge.

Anyway take a tip from team mate Paulco on how to wind up without wandering into nasty territory.

Also try and correct your continual difficulty with the preposition "of". It only has one "f". Or has your keyboard stuck ?

Deary me my keyboard stuck and if i have 13 posts maybe just maybe its not me that needs to get out more.

If that is all you really have to whine about then you should have a look at yourself.

And seeing as you are talking about obsession it appears you have took the time to count my posts and you call me obsessed.

Some advice if you think i am nasty simple dont read it then you cant be one of the offended brigade.

As for a night out in our city if that is what you come out with you wouldnt last 2 mins you would have bored us all to death.

BTW this is the 14th post just for the record or is it ffor the record.

Edited by Gazc

I'm sure Sheffield would be happy with that with Josh and Bjerre missing and Rob far from fit.

Junior

I'm sure Sheffield would be happy with that with Josh and Bjerre missing and Rob far from fit.

Junior

Just like last season Sheffield "select" doing you proud.