British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Rye House Rockets 10/5/17

Dear oh dear. I am now of the opinion that when you don't like someone you go searching for tiny bits of posts to disagree with to expand so you can slag someone off. "I don't like that person so lets forensically go through every word of his posts to see if I can find something to disagree with". All very very sad.

The dust was far far less than recent weeks. Fact! It got worse in the last few heats. Fact!

Morris did his job as a number one. Fact!

Harris did well. Fact!

Yes it was a longer than usual meeting. There was a bad smash in heat two which punctured the air fence and took over 20 minutes to repair. There were also several gate infringements which also added to the length of the meeting. There was no interval to make up for it.

Stop trying to nit pick my posts you are coming across as a bit patheticlike that Gavan to be honest.

Most people on here now realise that you dont stand for what most Poole fans think and feel.Poole i have never had a problem with them as a club in the modern era they are the benchmark to aim at and on this forum there are loads of really decent Poole fans who see the bigger picture.
  • Like 2

The dust was far far less than recent weeks. Fact! It got worse in the last few heats. Fact

Bloody hell! If that was far less than I'm glad I've not been spectator to that! Edited by Bandits4eva
  • Like 2

Dear oh dear. I am now of the opinion that when you don't like someone you go searching for tiny bits of posts to disagree with to expand so you can slag someone off. "I don't like that person so lets forensically go through every word of his posts to see if I can find something to disagree with". All very very sad.

The dust was far far less than recent weeks. Fact! It got worse in the last few heats. Fact!

Morris did his job as a number one. Fact!

Harris did well. Fact!

Yes it was a longer than usual meeting. There was a bad smash in heat two which punctured the air fence and took over 20 minutes to repair. There were also several gate infringements which also added to the length of the meeting. There was no interval to make up for it.

Stop trying to nit pick my posts you are coming across as a bit patheticlike that Gavan to be honest.

But in your original post you said the dust was absent until the final few heats,so you lied.Fact! :rolleyes:

Why do you seem to come across all arrogant most of the time.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

But in your original post you said the dust was absent until the final few heats,so you lied.Fact! :rolleyes:

Why do you seem to come across all arrogant most of the time.

Lol! Where we sit in recent weeks the dust has been bad, even in the grandstand. Last night the dust was not noticeable until the final heats.

Whilst no dust at all is preferable, if someone is foolish enough to stand on a bend where there is dust billowing towards them and stinging their eyes, they are either idiots or foolish. Or both.

• Like 1

I have to agree with SS on this - there was noticeably less dust last night than in previous weeks!! As to why little water was put down during the meeting then you need to 'blame' the riders!! They do not like the track to be heavily watered once racing has commenced because it mucks up their set-ups and can be even more dangerous.

As to Rye, I was interested - almost astounded - at reading the team manager comments on the RH website this morning. OK Scotty admitted to choosing the wrong engine?! But the apology over getting the T/R wrong was all about using Wells rather than Harris in heat 10!! No mention of why he didn't use Bomber in heat 7, which most fans near me had already pencilled into their scoresheet - a 1-5 could so easily been a 1-8!!

Edited by Skidder1

There was dust on bends 1and 2 after heat 2 3and 4 were fine all night

• Like 1

Well done Morra, having a superb season, and really loves that Poole track.

If he loves it so much he can stay the rest of the season if he wants. I don't mind! ;):D
  • Like 1

Lol! Where we sit in recent weeks the dust has been bad, even in the grandstand. Last night the dust was not noticeable until the final heats.

Whilst no dust at all is preferable, if someone is foolish enough to stand on a bend where there is dust billowing towards them and stinging their eyes, they are either idiots or foolish. Or both.

i dont think its appropriate (and possibly a little risky!!)to call fellow poole fans "idiots" for watching the speedway from where they choose.ps no dust in the restaurant

• Like 2

If he loves it so much he can stay the rest of the season if he wants. I don't mind! ;):D

I would have said you can ave im last season but not so far this season, flying along with the Flying Frenchman and Doyley. The Turbo Trio!

I was wondering if anyone could help, I was on the understanding that Gavin was an Ipswich fan , I've looked through some of their threads, but can only see the odd post from him, but there seems to be loads on the Poole ones, must mean one thing, he's a Poole supporter

• Like 1

I was wondering if anyone could help, I was on the understanding that Gavin was an Ipswich fan , I've looked through some of their threads, but can only see the odd post from him, but there seems to be loads on the Poole ones, must mean one thing, he's a Poole supporter

Your telling us something we already know. But he lives in essex. And he's no poole supporter. Oh but his uncle did have a dealing with Mark Loram years ago, so i suppose that qualifies him.

i dont think its appropriate (and possibly a little risky!!)to call fellow poole fans "idiots" for watching the speedway from where they choose.ps no dust in the restaurant

And no dust on the track mate untill the final few heats.

Edited by Starman2006

And no dust on the track mate untill the final few heats.

That's because it was all on the fans on the bends :P.Were they allowed to dust themselves down on the track for the final few heats :D

There was dust on bends 1and 2 after heat 2 3and 4 were fine all night

Looks like the tide only came in on one half of the harbour?😂

Edited by mikebv

That will be good the next time we are down there

Have to put him off somehow for when Swindle are next in town :lol: