British Speedway Forum
tellboy

Kings Lynn V Rye House 24/5/17

Good luck to the Stars for this one,was hoping to use my programme from the first staging for this but unfortunately it now clashes with my other team trying to qualify for the Champions League via winning the Europa League.Up the pub for me.

If i'm being honest i am hoping for a rain off,but i am being greedy.

Going to be a tough one,everyone needs to be at the max to take all 3 points.

Expect the Stars to make a change after this fixture providing the one at Swindon goes ahead.

Christ you're keen :D

Good luck to the Stars for this one,was hoping to use my programme from the first staging for this but unfortunately it now clashes with my other team trying to qualify for the Champions League via winning the Europa League.Up the pub for me.

Expect the Stars to make a change after this fixture providing the one at Swindon goes ahead.

Same, but I am feeling pretty negative about how we're playing at the moment.

The good thing is, it shouldn't be a draw as we're away from OT :lol:

YA-NI-TED!!!!!

• Like 1

Christ you're keen :D

Bit peed off in truth.Don't like missing meetings because of work,but i have to miss this one to see my other sporting team in a final.

Same, but I am feeling pretty negative about how we're playing at the moment.

The good thing is, it shouldn't be a draw as we're away from OT :lol:

YA-NI-TED!!!!!

I feel confident for the fact as you say we won't be playing at OT.

If you cant finish in the top 4 of our league, you don't deserve to get a back door entry. I think having 4 English clubs in the competition to too many anyway...

As for the speedway, it will depend which team turns up. If its the team from the first half of the Leicester match then we'll get turned over, whereas if its the second half team we'll win with points to spare.....

Pleased to see Holder got on the pace at the SGP weekend. His first 2 rides were poor, but he sorted it out later with 2 good rides... Unfortunately it wasn't enough to reach the semi's .

CL group qualification is a great idea for winning the Europa League. United would probably be well in with a shout of top four without Thursday night football but we'll never know. They'll be title challengers next season.

United won't challenge for the league for another 2 seasons at least, there is a big repair job to do still at OT and will take at least 4 transfer windows

As GRW123 said " As for the speedway, it will depend which team turns up. If its the team from the first half of the Leicester match then we'll get turned over, whereas if its the second half team we'll win with points to spare."

​The form of the Stars team in the first half of the Leicester match is indicative of a team that might easily be relegated. Not that I beleve that relegation will really happen unless Glasgow, a very ambitious club, wins the Championship. One of Porsing or Huckenbeck must prove to be a consistent third heat leader and Holder's woes need to be truly behind him for the much needed improvement. Oh and of course the reserve change which has to be a given.

Which Lynn will turn up ? The one that was pi55 poor prior to the interval or the one where Huckenbeck and Porsing came to the party after the break.

Rye have a steady 7, nothing that will pull up any trees. So Lynn should have little problem. Like back in the Premiership days. lol

Which Lynn will turn up ? The one that was pi55 poor prior to the interval or the one where Huckenbeck and Porsing came to the party after the break.

Rye have a steady 7, nothing that will pull up any trees. So Lynn should have little problem. Like back in the Premiership days. lol

I'm not so sure.

I think this meeting is all down to which Eddie Kennett turns up.

Harris and Nicholls can beat anyone around the AFA and both Rye reserves have the beating of Bailey.

• Like 1

I tipped Rye to make P/Offs at beginning of the season but Davey Watt was their enigma, now they have replaced him they have the makings of a good team. However Harris and Nichols not going too well recently and with the Stars also blowing hot and cold the result really could go anyway.

My prediction is 8-10 point home win.

• Like 1

Apart from 2005 & 2007

Apart from 2005 & 2007

Surely he means the meetings v Rye at Lynn

Surely he means the meetings v Rye at Lynn

We are usually very poor at KL.