British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Glasgow Tigers V Peterborough Panthers , Cl , Sat 27th May 2017 At 7pm

and tungate ged pulling a fast one . team now adds up to over 43 00 points come next week .. the rules of speedway never fail to entertain .lol.

I said the other day the panthers are the Poole of this league

• Like 1

According to the 16.3 of the Speedway Regulations:-

"Changes must be made at least 72 hours before the start Time of the Meeting at which it is intended to be used."

If Peterborough track Chris Harris today, then Glasgow should have been advised of this by Wednesday.

If so, surprised that they had not publicised this in advance, given that the presence of CH might attract additional punters.

If Kenneth Hansen's version that he was only texted of his sacking when in transit after leaving Armadale last night, then this smacks of cowardly deceit by Rathbone & Co.

Maybe pressure was put on the Glasgow Promotion not to advertise the Panthers lineup for Saturday until Hansen was advised, but I would reckon that they did not expect to be drawn into such a shabby process.

Edited by cyclone
  • Like 3

Whatever folk think of the changes is irrelevant , I love it and makes it look a much more attractive fixture now . Bring it on .

• Like 5

Atleast Bomber will score probably 15 points or so if Holder is missing with RR and a TR. Still a Glasgow win, but only by a dozen or so

Hansen apparently got sacked on the way home in his van to make way for Bomber. Don't think the sport can become anymore of a joke.

one thing for sure is, you have to have a sense of humour to follow speedway, if you don't your in trouble.

• Like 2

Always look forward to see Bomber ride at Ashfield, our top 3 should hold there own against him though.

Glasgow to win but closer with Bomber riding , forecast for thundery showers later so with a bit of luck the worst of these will bypass Ashfield.

Edited by Gazc

Harris came second in the Ben Fund earlier this season I see

Harris came second in the Ben Fund earlier this season I see

And of course it was won by Richard Lawson

one thing for sure is, you have to have a sense of humour to follow speedway, if you don't your in trouble.

When riders turn up at a meeting they will soon be asking what Team I'm I riding for tonight!!!!
  • Like 3

Hansen apparently got sacked on the way home in his van to make way for Bomber. Don't think the sport can become anymore of a joke.

Wouldn't he of been on route to a hotel !! If he was on way home he must of been advised before hand

• Like 1

Wouldn't he of been on route to a hotel !! If he was on way home he must of been advised before hand

Probably on way home as was going to be missing another meeting tonight......

• Like 2

Point is, they didn't say it to his face in the stadium. It's cowardly in my opinion.

Oh definitely. Certainly not a lack of clowns around.

• Like 1

Seems the only person surprised hansen got sacked is hansen surely he must of expected it hes been rubbish this season.

• Like 6