British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
semion

Kings Lynn Stars V Belle Vue Aces 21/06/17

Will Lynn hold all the cards in this one ?

Can Belle Vue avoid being 'Donalded' By Holder and Co

Who will fill in for Rambo Lambo at Reserve and can you think of anyone wlth a more ridiculous nic kname ?

Will Buster be capable of preparing a track in this heat that will encourage riders to have a go from the back ?

What time will the swun be lower enough to get started ?

Will Star lady be making a guest appearance or will she be at home checking out what Ken is up to in Corrie ?

So many questions to be answered...

Be there

• Like 1

8.12 the racing will begin ( perhaps after having raced Heat 1 at 7.45 in order to show willing which is a bit pointless ). A very tight meeting with the Stars winning narrowly - perhaps by 6. Lambert R. will not be testing a bike and will be eager to score more than 4. Honours just about even between the opposing heat leaders ( unless the Aces come with the same trapping gloves on as previously ) IF we get a track suitable for "having a go" on it could be an entertaining meeting. If it's not VFM racing then I worry for the crowd levels for the rest of the season.

Who will fill in for Rambo Lambo at Reserve and can you think of anyone wlth a more ridiculous nic kname ?

Will Buster be capable of preparing a track in this heat that will encourage riders to have a go from the back ?

Will Star lady be making a guest appearance or will she be at home checking out what Ken is up to in Corrie ?

Be there

I can answer one for you ;)

I'll be at a quiz night in a local hostelry, much more entertaining :)

With Lynn having a new signing in Allitt could be looking to put the Squeeze on Lemon.

I'll get me coat

• Like 2

With Lynn having a new signing in Allitt could be looking to put the Squeeze on Lemon.

I'll get me coat

Let's hope it doesn't turn out sour.

Too hot for a coat

Lemon will give me the pip if his boys turn out a banana skin for the Stars!

Probably we can Quash any ideas of an easy win.

Potential thunderstorms around tapes up time tomorrow.

If this does get called off, can we still have Jorgensen in the team or does a replacement then have to be sort under Porsing's new average?

Be there

You forgot to mention the Thunderstorms that are forecast.

You forgot to mention the Thunderstorms that are forecast.

Yes booooooooo

Potential thunderstorms around tapes up time tomorrow.

If this does get called off, can we still have Jorgensen in the team or does a replacement then have to be sort under Porsing's new average?

Jorgensen can remain.

If Kings Lynn are serious about winning the league they must win tomorrow night. Belle Vue are a top team and another home loss won't be acceptable.

Nathan Greaves guests at seven.

Not usually afriad to predict an outcome, but this is more difficult. I believe Belle Vue are stronger or at least as good as Wolves. They have shown already their liking for our track. Most of the riders are decent gaters, so any result is going to be hard fought.

Last week I was there and couldn't believe the lack lustred display we were afforded. I know our team was decimated, but we didn't show any appetite until the match was lost. Only then did we show any fight... I would like to think that was a one off and tomorrow we will be there from the start with all guns blazing.. . If we perform as we know we can, this will be tight. So I'm hedging my bets and going for a 'Squeaky Bum' draw......