British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

I have no issue with people supporting who they want, but to come on here and just attack me shows he is nothing but a troll. Does he expect me not to retaliate? The guys an arse. If he doesn't like my posts use the ignore button.

Likes to mouth off but never puts a penny in the Poole coffers and he knows it.

Pot kettle.

You aren't exactly meek and mild when it comes to issuing out personal comments either.

Attending more matches than everyone else doesn't entitle anyone to brag about it or say they are a bigger fan.

Have never got that point of view.

Sadly some want to make it into a competition of who is the bigger fan, complete nonsense.

• Like 1

Still living up to your REAL NAME, Mr S Shoveller

Completely predictable.

Pot kettle.

You aren't exactly meek and mild when it comes to issuing out personal comments either.

Attending more matches than everyone else doesn't entitle anyone to brag about it or say they are a bigger fan.

Have never got that point of view.

Sadly some want to make it into a competition of who is the bigger fan, complete nonsense.

Brum, we have clashed many times on here but I have never had an issue with you. (Other than going on and on about KK)

I respect your posts mostly.

Never called myself some type of superfan or a mouthpiece. I am just a fan with an opinion like anyone else. I respect others opinions even though I might not agree with them. But when some new poster arrives on the scene after helping to close down the Poole forum (the reason he is here as he can't post there anymore) and then starts attacking me, I am bound to retaliate.

Simple as that. The guy will no doubt will stalk my posts. A very weird person to be honest.

• Like 2

As a Bees fan, this post is a bit hypothetical. But when we race against Poole, all I want is for us to win. I'll shout at their fans. I'll even accuse their promoter of "bending" the rules. The joy of going to Wimbourne Road and winning the playoffs was beyond description.

But when it's all done, I'm happy to have a beer with the Poole fans (and continue to debate the rights and wrongs!). This is sport, not real life.

Of course, sometimes sport spills over into to real life, when one of our heroes is badly hurt. Then you realise just how meaningless any silliness between opposing fans really is.

Get real. This constant bickering is pissing off 99% of the real fans on here (I can't speak for 100% like some seem to). I was there when this forum started and we wanted a place to debate issues and share news. I despair when I see some of the childish nonsense.

• Like 4

With Holder & Batchelor providing the away resistance? Neither were good at Monmore before their relative lack of form issues, I'm surprised they got 40.

does'nt change the fact it was a much better meeting

Completely predictable.

Brum, we have clashed many times on here but I have never had an issue with you. (Other than going on and on about KK)

I respect your posts mostly.

Never called myself some type of superfan or a mouthpiece. I am just a fan with an opinion like anyone else. I respect others opinions even though I might not agree with them. But when some new poster arrives on the scene after helping to close down the Poole forum (the reason he is here as he can't post there anymore) and then starts attacking me, I am bound to retaliate.

Simple as that. The guy will no doubt will stalk my posts. A very weird person to be honest.

I respond to you because you have an arrogant manner about Poole speedway and the way you post. You constantly post, and I quote "All Pool fans..." this, and "All Poole fans..." that, and it shows no respect to those of us who are able to post for ourselves. Post YOUR opinion, do not constantly say YOUR opinion is for the rest of us supporters. You claim to be a successful and smart businessman so act like it!

Why should I (or any other non-Poole) speedway supporter/forum member put up with your continued arrogant manner? Look over the past 3 or 4 pages, there's plenty on here telling you the same.

And for the love of God, you searching me out on the web and looking for me at every Poole meeting is bordering on stalking! Oh and by the way, you're obviously crap at it as I've been there most weeks this season. Happy hunting Sherlock :D

Oh as for the bits in bold, the first comment can be proven wrong in many of the thousands of posts you've written and as for your second point you're completely wrong again. For the record, I have not regularly posted on the Poole forum for well over a year. I got sick of the childish crap by the likes of Starman (who was banned many, many months ago by someone he knows personally) and a few others. They are the reason the site got closed down and you'd know that if you had any kind of connection to Poole speedway, but you don't so you have no idea whatsoever. So once again you're keeping your BS count up! I have never had any confrontation with anyone over there and had been a member of the forum for over 10 years! Oh and I've also been a member of this forum for a few years too so a 'new poster' :rofl:

Your post, as usual, is full of holes and complete and utter rubbish.

I will continue to retaliate for as long as you continue to post your nonsense about myself and Poole speedway. This is one forum member you will not intimidate or bully into submission.

I also apologise to the rest of the forum members....however I want you all to see what a complete and utter arrogant idiot this :icon_smile_clown: is.

I have no issue with people supporting who they want, but to come on here and just attack me shows he is nothing but a troll. Does he expect me not to retaliate? The guys an arse. If he doesn't like my posts use the ignore button.

Likes to mouth off but never puts a penny in the Poole coffers and he knows it.

You continue to seek me out on the web and at in person at Poole and I'm the troll? :rofl:

I have no idea who you are or what you look like as I'm not sad enough or fixated enough to care!

• Like 1

A brave (and honest) assessment of the track. I hope it invokes the proper response and not the sack!

Ford is likely to come out with the usual promoters response "I pay your wages, get on with it" no doubt.

I have seen your pictures online and have never seen you at Poole.

You are just a troll. Your posts prove it as all you do is attack me.

Stick to your couch. I will certainly look out for you at Poole for the rest of the season and most certainly introduce myself should I see you. I know what you look like.

But more chance of spotting Donald Trump to be honest!

And there you have it. Self confessed troll/stalker. You seem to have a rather unhealthy infatuation Shovlar. Feel free to continue to letch after me :lol::D:lol::D

• Like 1

And there you have it. Self confessed troll/stalker. You seem to have a rather unhealthy infatuation Shovlar. Feel free to continue to letch after me :lol::D:lol::D

You apologised in your last post for infecting the thread with your personal gripes but then you post more of the same within less than 10 minutes. It's boring fella, take it to pm if you feel the need to carry it on, I don't think many of us are really interested but we have to keep reading it, yes I know there is an ignore facility but that causes problems when trying to follow threads and tbh both of you do post some decent opinions when you're not squabbling.

Here's hoping.

• Like 3

Have Chris4gillian and Steve Shovlar taken over from Gavan And Robert72?

• Like 2

Oh ffs. Yet another poole thread descends into personal negative bickering - exactly the sort of thing that caused the Poole forum to be closed down (although the new 'unofficial' one is already up and running on Proboards!!)

This is becoming boring and I might well give this forum a miss now.

Incidentally just to add my six-pennyworth to the views about Starman. Aside from what posters may think or say about many of his posts, I think its wrong and incorrect to refer to him as a 'free-loader'. Speedway would simply not exist without volunteers and Starman takes on a number of tasks around the stadium every week - not just on race days either. Spending much of the preceding 4 days prior to the BT meeting painting, tidying, cleaning etc at the track is certainly not 'freeloading'!!

All power to all Speedway's voluntary helpers - long may they continue.

• Like 6

Poster discussing poster instead of the meeting. Admin on this forum is dreadful when you think how easy it would be to press the reset button and make it a place all can enjoy.

Craig is now a proper heat leader and his win in the GP qualifier shows he is stepping up to the higher level.

Dan is great and British.

Brady held the No1 spot well.

Who will replace Klindt?

Will the track be repaired?

Discuss.................please.

• Like 1

Oh ffs. Yet another poole thread descends into personal negative bickering - exactly the sort of thing that caused the Poole forum to be closed down (although the new 'unofficial' one is already up and running on Proboards!!)

This is becoming boring and I might well give this forum a miss now.

Incidentally just to add my six-pennyworth to the views about Starman. Aside from what posters may think or say about many of his posts, I think its wrong and incorrect to refer to him as a 'free-loader'. Speedway would simply not exist without volunteers and Starman takes on a number of tasks around the stadium every week - not just on race days either. Spending much of the preceding 4 days prior to the BT meeting painting, tidying, cleaning etc at the track is certainly not 'freeloading'!!

All power to all Speedway's voluntary helpers - long may they continue.

Is the person who does the track a volunteer as well- certainly seems like it- he or she hasn`t a clue !!!!!

• Like 1