British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole V Belle Vue Bt Sports 26/6/17

Fricke never seems to be that hot at Wimborne Road, Kenny i would expect to reproduce that form. With the contributions from reserve and my doubts about Tungate cant see us getting a win tomorrow.

Edited by bellevueace

Came out for the rerun but tailed off. Caught his hand in Pepes back wheel in heat 14.

Sounds as though you've found the ideal place to conceal any food or drink prior to being searched!!

am I bothered

Can anyone tell me of a decent B&B, pub or hotel I could stay on Monday night. Don't fancy the drive back to London after the match but not familiar with the area.

Thanks folks

Came out for the rerun but tailed off. Caught his hand in Pepes back wheel in heat 14.

Oh sounds nasty hope he's ok for tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me of a decent B&B, pub or hotel I could stay on Monday night. Don't fancy the drive back to London after the match but not familiar with the area.

Thanks folks

Loads of B&Bs in wimborne road, or several holiday inns and premier inns within walking distance.

I've stayed in one in Wimborne road which was ok, very convenient for the speedway. Pity it was rained off. Il try and find out which one it was

Think it was Arndale Court but there was a few in Wimborne Road

• Like 1

Ouch!

am I bothered

I think you mean 'does it look like I'm bothered..' :D

I've stayed in one in Wimborne road which was ok, very convenient for the speedway. Pity it was rained off. Il try and find out which one it was

Think it was Arndale Court but there was a few in Wimborne Road

Just checked on website Arndale Court 62-66 Wimborne Road and it states permanently closed, but there seems to be plenty of alternative options.

Edited by A ORLOV

Thanks folks

Holes Bay Premier Inn isn't too far away from the track

• Like 1

Holes Bay Premier Inn isn't too far away from the track

Plenty mate, options everywhere in poole.

Thanks folks

Towngate on Wimborne Road is ok so i have been told.

Zengota is out I've heard tonight. R/r with everyone but kurtz able to have a ride.

Makes Poole stronger

• Like 1