British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulco

Berwick V Glasgow Cl Sat July 15th At 7pm

So it seems you are suggesting that the good lady has taken a doubling up position.

:lol:

I fear there will be many who feel the same.

see your point mate but the riders made the decision and we need to respect it. Track looked very slippy apart from riding close to fence Whether we like it or not they risk their necks and who are we to argue We didn't like it but folks saying they won't be back is a bit much. Given Berwick record in last heat ones this probably went in their favour !
  • Like 3

Its not baloney bit more than argy bargy aswell seems worrall is a bit to friendly with lawsons mrs is what ive heard dont think he would do that to a team mate would he??

mmmm salty

So it seems you are suggesting that the good lady has taken a doubling up position.

doubling up is ruining british speedway worralls got a ride at poole aswell

I dont believe Morris n Howe wouldn't have been keen to ride heat 15?!

Sure Howe said on mic after call off it was dodgy and he to ride heat 14 on the edge so to speak close to the fence ?

Has Worrall got Micky Dyers disease?

• Like 1

Agree with everyone , that was so disappointing not getting a last heat decider , I've seen races ran on worse tracks than that .

• Like 3

Said it before, I'll say it again some time soon no doubt but British Speedway is now 10 heats (9 if it's at Redcar!) and if the weather is nice (but the suns not in the riders eyes), all the riders are happy, the club don't make up a curfew then you might get 15 heats but don't bank on it.

Great meeting, unfortunate about H15, but it was an ice rink in places the last few heats. Probably should / could have sorted it out but an enjoyable night none the leass. Roll on Glesga this afternoon.

Sure Howe said on mic after call off it was dodgy and he to ride heat 14 on the edge so to speak close to the fence ?

Having heard David Howe speaking on a few occasions he's about as honest as they come, if he reckons the track was dodgy it probably was. Disappointing way to end the night sure, but understandable when you hear that.

Was a very enjoyable meeting, shame they didn't run heat 15 but the track looked dodgy in heats 13 and 14 when it was pissing down . A draw was a fair result, heat 15 could have went either way or indeed still ended in a draw. Was impressed with Jye Etheridge and Joe Jacobs , they have improved somewhat since I last saw them race, and Berwick have a true no 1 in Nick, I hope the Bandits can finish the season with no more injuries and a few more points in the bag. They are my second championship team after all after the mighty Glasgow Tigers of course

• Like 2

Surely plenty of time to do some track heading.

Something doesn't add up...

I never thought I'd see the day a certain poster woke up and smelt the coffee about the jokers that run this sport 👏🏻.

Good to see a certain other poster was fully behind the decision to abandon 😂

Enjoyed 14 heats of good speedway in a nip and tuck meeting looking forward to heat 15 after heat 14 time was quicker than 12 and 13 never seen that coming i think a lot of supporters will be in two minds to go back.Utter £iss take it was not run,instead of talking about the meeting its all about no heat 15 can see why us and Glasgow are leading the way with track covers they dont want to get wet.Berwicks already dwindling support will now tested to the max i for one will think long and hard about going back and the club has no one to blame apart from themselves $issed of