British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Star Lady

King's Lynn Vs Wolverhampton 26/7/2017

I bet £100 there's an alternative route :approve:

Where is your starting point?

Well a row boat across the wash and then down the A17 might be a possibility hey Mimmo :P

Weather update 2 miles from track.... dry, cloudy, very little breeze

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

Well a row boat across the wash and then down the A17 might be a possibility hey Mimmo :P

Weather update 2 miles from track.... dry, cloudy, very little breeze

Isn't the A17 closed this week?

If coming up A10 cut through Watlington and across the Fen. Brings you out at stadium avoiding Hardwick

Rain forecast 11am to 2pm then clearing out north east. So as long as not torrential we should be Ok for tonight

Thanks DWP, unfortunately I'm coming from Hunstanton.

As for you Danny, you would of course win your £100. I could set off now, drive to Norwich, then pick up the road to Ipswich, then come along the A14 before branching off to Thetford then the A134 to Downham Market before using the route DWP mentioned...LOL. Okay, I'm leaving now!!

• Like 1

There was much more chance of last week's match being on ( when called off for other reasons ) than this one tonight, if the BBC forecast is even 50% right. Spoken to several fans who were anyway intending to give it a miss as a protest - despite the attractive opposition. Lambert R. now seems to be getting selective about when he rides ( or is it who for?). Is there an anti Buster feeling within the team? And where is Rob Lyon? Lots of questions and few answers - as is usual.

No Howarth for we, chest infection, RR. Probably academic anyway.

There was much more chance of last week's match being on ( when called off for other reasons ) than this one tonight, if the BBC forecast is even 50% right. Spoken to several fans who were anyway intending to give it a miss as a protest - despite the attractive opposition. Lambert R. now seems to be getting selective about when he rides ( or is it who for?). Is there an anti Buster feeling within the team? And where is Rob Lyon? Lots of questions and few answers - as is usual.

another question why no guest for Holder ?

another question why no guest for Holder ?

Because he's not No1 or a reserve.

R/R the only option

• Like 1

Another attraction on in Lynn tonight that will get my entrance fee with The Linnets playing host to Ipswich Town in a pre-season friendly. If You guys get to Lynn and its rained-off head to The Walks.

whys that?

I'm in Wisbech 20 mins from the track raining here and can honestly say there has now been 100% more rain this Wednesday than last Wednesday so I can only presume we are looking at another rain off .

Not a chance

so what would your route be from Heacham, without doing silly mileage

Hope it is called off cos ponsy porsing will be arriving in a convertible merc, with the top down, showing off as he thinks hes a vip hope buster has loads of red carpet, need it into his pit bay........maybe on the track as well..... wonder if his vip so called manager will be with him walking about the place as if hes top dog, making out porsing is the best rider in the team....hahaha what a joke, what I hear is that none of the other riders wanted him back in the team

so what would your route be from Heacham, without doing silly mileage

I know I joked about my route, but it would be interesting to know of a genuine route, that didn't cause sitting in traffic for an age today wouldn't it.

It's raining quite steadily in Heacham at the moment.

Kyle Howarth now missing for Wolves, chest infection.

R/R. Masters and the reserves to take the rides.

Do try to keep up BWitcher - that was on here about 90 minutes ago!! lol

• Like 1