British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Holder Sacked

So do i, Heavily fine him, but sack him is a bit extreame.

Sorry mate but Keith's business if the riders don't want to be part of it best they are removed.

Why on earth would Buster risk making another team stronger.. he has done this brilliantly. Got rid of two riders he didnt want st the club and made it so other teams cant benifit.. not sure what the bitching is about. He doesnt owe them a thing

Exactly, weren't some of these same people having kittens when Ford enabled KK to swan off to Rye just a few days back saying he was crazy to let it happen...

Both of these riders, once they had been shamed (albeit not named specifically) in the Lynn press release after the debacle a few weeks back, should have had the brains to know they were sitting ducks to be made mugs of, especially with so many riders kicking their heels on the sidelines.

Twitter is worth a laugh tonight.. Batch has blocked me already, Holder soon i'm sure.

• Like 5

The Gomolski situation I understand was a bit different as Kings Lynn signed him and then realised that he was in SEC series so would be missing at Leicester on Saturday with no facility and also that he had a meeting in Poland that clashed with another KL away meeting

Busters getting some unfair criticism! If anyone else's riders done what they did they would be calling for them to be sacked surely!? reading people on twitter saying they won't go anymore this season just shows what a bunch of petty fans we have! And can't class yourselves as real supporters!

• Like 2

Busters getting some unfair criticism! If anyone else's riders done what they did they would be calling for them to be sacked surely!? reading people on twitter saying they won't go anymore this season just shows what a bunch of petty fans we have! And can't class yourselves as real supporters!

They could be replaced by the fans who haven't been attending lately but can see the merit in the clubs stance on this matter.?

• Like 2

Sorry mate but Keith's business if the riders don't want to be part of it best they are removed.

Yeh fair comment. But he should have heavily fined them first, then say do it again then your gone, no questions.

Edited by Starman2006

They could be replaced by the fans who haven't been attending lately but can see the merit in the clubs stance on this matter.?

the club's stance is firmly the right one! We've done no worse than what Poole do to there riders
  • Like 1

Twitter is worth a laugh tonight.. Batch has blocked me already, Holder soon i'm sure.

Holder just blocked me too.... only told him Christmas was coming. Still I guess he hasn't much else to do nowadays :D:P:wink:

• Like 2

I'm not a Poole fan. I think it's wrong that the riders were only told today & therefore prevented for signing elsewhere. That IMO is wrong & comes across petty. I wonder what would have happened if the riders walked out a day after the window closed. As I've said, shows how it's time for an independent body to run the sport & not allows owners/promoters to do what they want, when they want.

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 3

I'm not a Poole fan. I think it's wrong that the riders were only told today & therefore prevented for signing elsewhere.

The riders may only have been told today but other promoters will have known since Friday when the team was redeclared. Pretty obvious none of the other promoters wanted to sign them. So them going round begging would have made no difference so it's incorrect to say they were prevented from signing elsewhere.

• Like 1

The riders may only have been told today but other promoters will have known since Friday when the team was redeclared. Pretty obvious none of the other promoters wanted to sign them. So them going round begging would have made no difference so it's incorrect to say they were prevented from signing elsewhere.

It could well have been only the management committee who knew- they are the ones who give the green light to changes.

• Like 2

Other promoters or just the management committee?!