British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Poole Vs Rye House Thurs 10/8/17

Just watched the thrilling action from last night on the SGB site

Are they taking the wee-wee?

Was that the best race of the night

really feel sorry for the chap stuck in Berwick watching the updates having travelling travelled to hell and back watching the Rockets over the years only to miss the cherry on he cake.

Disappointed to miss it obviously, but happy my eldest boy got to see his team win.

I still think 2005 was the pinnacle of my time supporting the Rockets. That was a great year

Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

Questions that remain unanswered from last night's action at the FPA in Dorset:-

Can anyone confirm if Gater1 is still alive or is today designated a 'blue cross' sale day at Debenhams for a new supply of purple chino's?

Was it KK that was seen at Wickes purchasing a wheelbarrow to carry his points money home last night. I heard from my sources close to the Wickes management team that they had only just restocked after Doyle & Co had cleaned them out only a few weeks previously?

How long is it from Poole to Glasgow and will Volvo Cars be supplying the transport or will the lads use their push bikes from last night?

Is this likely to be on the Comedy Channel anytime soon?

If any of my BSF buddies can help us out and particularly any Poole fan that wants to get in touch it would be much appreciated...

• Like 3

Just watched the thrilling action from last night on the SGB site

Are they taking the wee-wee?

Just saw that. Very strange choice.

Shovlar, Starman, Gater1, Arthur Fry, your boys TOOk A HELL OF A BEATING.

They're all members of the Poole 30-60 Club! Come on, print those t-shirts!

The mighty Pirates are still hanging in there.

Latest "real table" in the battle for 4th spot.

Poole +1

Rye H +1

Somerset and Kings Lynn -2

Somehow I think the "current form" table might look slightly different.

This just shows why Poole were mad to replace KK with Kennett. I said it at the time that Kennett is just Kennett but KK could be on par with Kennett or much better.

Just shows how little inspiration and motivation there must be from Muddlo now as KK sticks a massive middle finger upto him and Poole.

• Like 2

Let it until this morning to post just in case it was a bad dream.

Humiliating is the word.

Outclassed from the gate and on the rare occasion a Pirate gated they were passed within half a lap.

Slight improvement in the later heats but the Rockets had probably eased of a bit by then.

Thank god for Leicester (no personal offence intended) but we should just about avoid a trip to Sheffield or Glasgow.

Only other comment is that Gav's been quiet post meeting.

Oh Poole by 10 tonight but come on KK have a good one!

Strange scenario in strange season.

Teasing Gavin for predicting a Poole WIN and getting it wrong.

Time to update the stats Gav. ;)

Your PC not mirroring on track performances.

Edited by Pirate Baz

I wouldn't worry about a promotion/relegation play off with Glasgow. They'll not want to move up and lose lucrative "local" derbies with Edinburgh. Now Sheffield, that's another matter

• Like 1

Maybe Coventry style blackmailing to sign batchelor and holder to follow? "Sign them or we pull out" type thing

idiot!

Bloody Nora! What the hell is going on in Dorsetshire.

Not to worry. It's us next week and cunjuring away losses out of wins is our speciality this season.

Edited by Wolfsbane

Well i cant remember a more inept emarassment than last nights debacle, hope we dont make the play offs now, Swindons to lose im off to the bookies. Even scottyfan couldnt have predicted as bad a result as this!

Edited by foreverblue

Well i cant remember a more inept emarassment than last nights debacle, hope we dont make the play offs now, Swindons to lose im off to the bookies. Even scottyfan couldnt have predicted as bad a result as this!

Must of been bad to say it twice.