British Speedway Forum
Speedwaycrazy

Rye House V Kings Lynn / Kings Lynn V Rye House

Its being reported that Lambert is only riding in the first meeting v Poole and will not ride v Rye House. I hope Buster has got a decent guest or I'm sure Poole will protest!!

Rye House missing Barker.

The only one i can see who is possibly not riding tonight is S.Worrall,unless either Kennett or Holder from your team would step in.Which i'm sure they would as it could be your teams advantage.I'm sure Matt would make them if no one else was available.

A must win for the Rockets following Poole's win and 4 league points

Its being reported that Lambert is only riding in the first meeting v Poole and will not ride v Rye House. I hope Buster has got a decent guest or I'm sure Poole will protest!!

Rye House missing Barker.

Get Lahti in then. Lahti would outscore Robert anyway.

But this has only been reported in the echo and if Huckenbeck isn't fit they will need a guest. It is clearly unfair for him to ride against us and not Rye.

It would be better if they used Poole riders as guests. Our boys will be determined. Lahti and J. Holder for R. Lambert and Huckenbeck would be lovely.

Not looking good blade brought out but still heavy drizzle.

Meeting off.

Rubbish news for rye house

Apparently noddy and Batch said it's rideable

• Like 4

Should be rearranged for Wednesday now, the last day for meetings rained off this week.

If this meeting is not run before the cutoff date and that is the cause of Rye House not getting into the playoffs then it will be my last season of watching a sport I have followed since 1957. All season there have been massive gaps in the fixture list for all teams and with the cutoff date nearing all of a sudden it is a surprise that they need to run the meetings.

Just as the GRA are the biggest menace to stadiums around the country so the BSPA is the biggest threat to speedway.

Very upset that things should come to this. They need to either run it next Wednesday or extend the cut off so the match still counts. If Rye House fail to score the points fair enough but if they are not given the chance I feel that the BSPA are a fraud.

Edited by Chris116
  • Like 6

If this meeting is not run before the cutoff date and that is the cause of Rye House not getting into the playoffs then it will be my last season of watching a sport I have followed since 1957.

it won't.see you next season

The luck is certainly with Poole

Luck we won,get over it,next thing your be saying is it's Poole, Matt and middlo fault it rained