British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

Dear Kings Lynn....

Sign Lebedevs & Milik.

And give them a track to race on.

• Like 2

It doesn't matter who NKI is an asset of. He will ride for which ever team offers him the best deal.

This is not just about money, he would want a club close to where he lives, and a place where he is happy to ride. . Although he has never been our asset, he enjoyed riding here at Lynn for a number of years.. On all the top riders I've seen and spoken with, Neils comes across as the most genuine of them all. Someone who tries everytime he sits on bike. He could be the first choice rider of any team...

If he rides in the UK this year, then I have every confidence he will ride for the Stars.............. providing Buster wants him.............

2018 Puk, Lambert,Wozniak,J.J,Rose,Auty could that look ok with another signing.?I don't know what average he would come in on could Romano Hummel be considered.

Edited by Sidney the robin

Sign Lebedevs & Milik

Leb yes and Milik hell no .

all my none speedway friends wouldn’t go anywhere near the sport they thinks it’s on par with wrestling.

I think so called sports like football are closer to wrestling

with all the ducking and diving that goes on.

Dear Kings Lynn....

Sign Lebedevs & Milik.

Signing them could be much, much easier than giving them a track they can perform on and race well on. Buster was unable to get that right - a racing track the like of which we have usually had in the past at the AFA. IF he gets that right some fans may return.

Signing them is only down to how much risk Buster wants to put on the belief that the top riders will substantially improve attendances. I like the idea of Lebedev more than Milik - but I do not think he would see the season out. I actually prefer the idea of Lebedev to the return of NKI.

Dear Kings Lynn....

Sign Lebedevs & Milik.

My thought exactly! Strange to think they are both ex Lynn riders, what we would give to have them back now.

I actually prefer the idea of Lebedev to the return of NKI.

I'm sure most Lynn fans would consider that statement sacrilege, but it's a sentiment I wholly agree with. I love Lebedevs.

NKI may be good but IMHO is rather on the boring side to watch.......

cue Trees telling me off :P

• Like 1

You're saying Niels is just too good?

Hello there :D

No I'm saying Lebedevs is more entertaining to watch :lol:

• Like 1

Lebedev is certainly a different rider to when he previously rode for us.But i certainly liked him back then,as i do now.

Milik was very poor for the Stars but would take him back to with the right attitude and equipment.I expected more from him in the SWC semi at Lynn this season but he disappointed again.

Lebedev is certainly a different rider to when he previously rode for us.But i certainly liked him back then,as i do now.

Milik was very poor for the Stars but would take him back to with the right attitude and equipment.I expected more from him in the SWC semi at Lynn this season but he disappointed again.

Milik wont come back. From what Ive heard his wages are massive. And I doubt anyone in the UK could afford them.

• Like 1

Signing them could be much, much easier than giving them a track they can perform on and race well on. Buster was unable to get that right - a racing track the like of which we have usually had in the past at the AFA. IF he gets that right some fans may return.

Signing them is only down to how much risk Buster wants to put on the belief that the top riders will substantially improve attendances. I like the idea of Lebedev more than Milik - but I do not think he would see the season out. I actually prefer the idea of Lebedev to the return of NKI.

My honest opinion, is that the track is the most important aspect to running a viable club, more than that of the actual team. Speaking to many fans as I do, the most common comments you hear are all directed to the track. Each and everyone moaned about the track and the lack of actual racing. The AFA is now accredited as a Gate and Go track where making the gate is the be all of each race. The fans want more than that. I asked of those who have stopped going, they have said they may returned if the standard of racing returned to the level it once had.

Sure, its good to have a decent team, but that doesn't matter that much if the track is not properly prepared for decent racing, I am sure if the racing was good every week the attendances would get back to something like it use to be,....... whatever the team was........

• Like 6