Just now, Rob B said:

Mark Lemon not swapping Bickley and Berge in heats 7 & 8 was big mistake, 

Him having a one and a half man team didn't help either...:D

On 6/30/2019 at 1:50 PM, geoff58 said:

6pts behind after tomorrow  :t:

Or maybe not....Maybe it’ll be level on points with 3 matches in hand:rofl::t:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Shows how good Pirates rode tonight as we we never likely to compete very well in 13 and 15. But the job was done earlier and what a delightful victory. If we can choose in the playoffs we will definitely be back up to Manchester if Belle Vue are top 4. (Doubtful)

Well done to the whole team. Our guests did OK but Covatti would have filled his boots tonight. Happy as  Larry. Shut that door!

You said you where as good as  Fu**ed now Bickley was riding. If that ain't a troll at work I don't know what is.

Do you live on your own. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I hope heat 14 made up for 0 points tonight then.:D

Well done on beating a team with 1 reserve.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Well we were without Covatti and NBJ who would have seen off Berge, and Richie’s rides picked a meagre 4 points. He would have done that or probably more judging by your team tonight. 

Have to say I don’t see BV in the playoffs. Hope I am wrong.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Bit harsh there..

On 6/30/2019 at 7:32 PM, geoff58 said:

no why would i  ? still a win for Aces :party:

On 6/29/2019 at 7:35 PM, geoff58 said:

poole didn't win it was a draw :rofl: we will win this time for sure !! you won't get lucky twice !!

Oops. So Geoff are you now going to admit Pirates were by far the better team, or are you going to make excuses about guests? :D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Oops. So Geoff are you now going to admit Pirates were by far the better team, or are you going to make excuses about guests? :D

Don't start them off about who has the weakest guests, be up to 50 pages by tomorrow!

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Kurtz moved in Heat 1 along with Fricke.....'why didn't he receive a warning also' ?

How on earth do the BV fans put up with that screeching woman on the mike....It's enough to put me off going !

Enjoyable meeting with some very brave racing!

Lol the screaming banshi she puts you off screeching all night :angry:

Top performance from Poole.  So credit to them.  They hit hard from the start and kept the pressure on.  Maybe even deserved the extra point

Not convinced we will make the play offs now.

We are weak away and as seen tonight, susceptible at home. I can see ipswich beating us next week if tero isn't fit.

Like I said earlier I think 2 or 3 changes needed for us to qualify. Berge, lidsey and worral need to go for me.

Just now, semion said:

Top performance from Poole.  So credit to them.  They hit hard from the start and kept the pressure on.  Maybe even deserved the extra point

Really impressed with the level of ruthless racing they put in too..

Lots of dive bombs under the opposition and rode them (fair and square), right up to the fence which let their second rider come through...

Reminded me of watching Polish racing, where it really does matter who wins a Speedway meeting..

It goes to show, put down a decent track and riders will take more risks as they don't have to worry how a bike will react to certain patchy parts of a track, which only can add to the spectacle..

Max Fricke certainly coming of age,  both here and overseas. Definitely got a big future...

And as for Poole, well I think we already know the outcome come the Play Off Final.. :rolleyes:

Once again, a great advert for the sport coming over on TV from the NSS..

• Like 1

Think Belle Vue need Dan Bewley to re-find his true potential.  With him firing in 3rd heat leader scores The Aces should be in the play-offs.