British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue v Poole Monday 1/7/19 BT Sports

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The loss of Nico is a huge blow as he has been scoring well at reserve and the BV track wold have suited him well. Becker is a talent but still learning his trade. Etheridge was dropped by BV for not scoring so no advantage there. 

Richie struggles at BV but only Josh and the reserves can take his rides. We need one of the reserves to step up to the plate. Difficult to win without scoring 6 or 7.

Yes and that would mean Becker having a great night hopefully, Etheridge will probably have to have 4rides so hope he feels he has a point to prove. 

16 hours ago, scottyfan said:

.....and the Pirates are just 3 points behind......but have 3 matches in hand :t:

6pts behind after tomorrow  :t:

19 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Or maybe 5 ;)

maybe anything :t:

22 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Or maybe 5 ;)

Or even one in front :D

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Or even one in front :D

wake up from your dream on that one :rofl:

Jye averaged 6.50 around the NSS so he’s a big improvement for Poole. 

Becker was the fifth best rider on display in the recent SON with his double figure score so he’s improves things further, especially as these lads can take Richie’s rides. Everybody knows how Richie struggles around the NSS. 

You’ve got to take the luck when it comes your way and I with this in mind I cannot see past a Poole victory. :cry:

Racing should be great again so not all bad. 

36 minutes ago, ouch said:

Becker was the fifth best rider on display in the recent SON with his double figure score so he’s improves things further, especially as these lads can take Richie’s rides. Everybody knows how Richie struggles around the NSS. 

You’ve got to take the luck when it comes your way and I with this in mind I cannot see past a Poole victory. :cry:

how wrong you will be 

36 minutes ago, ouch said:

how wrong will you be ! ! 

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The loss of Nico is a huge blow as he has been scoring well at reserve and the BV track wold have suited him well. Becker is a talent but still learning his trade. Etheridge was dropped by BV for not scoring so no advantage there. 

Richie struggles at BV but only Josh and the reserves can take his rides. We need one of the reserves to step up to the plate. Difficult to win without scoring 6 or 7.

Dropped for not scoring away, was very good at home. 

That said I’m not interested in getting involved in the stronger/weaker nonsense. 

Shovvy always has to prepare the excuses in advance of the event.  It’s his normal MO.-_-zzzzzz

6 minutes ago, semion said:

Shovvy always has to prepare the excuses in advance of the event.  It’s his normal MO.-_-zzzzzz

Think we have a good chance tomorrow.

Its bei f reported that aarnio as broke his wrist in poland today so will miss a few weeks if not longer. I'm sure Ricky is having a good laugh. 

Not many riders available so we will struggle to find any decent rider  starke is probably best bet. 

4 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Its bei f reported that aarnio as broke his wrist in poland today so will miss a few weeks if not longer. I'm sure Ricky is having a good laugh. 

Not many riders available so we will struggle to find any decent rider  starke is probably best bet. 

Sportowefakty are saying broken arm.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

At the time of writing Ricky Wells remains in the Belle Vue 1-7 (as does Simon Lambert in Kings Lynn 1-7).

23 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Wells will probably ride as a Guest! And I doubt Ricky would be laughing at another rider breaking his arm.