British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Redcar v Glasgow KOC (1st leg)

The Bears will edge this i think but Glasgow to go through over 2 legs.

1 hour ago, SuperBear said:

Unsure about teams does anyone have any team updates ??

im going 45-45

Preview on Bears website.

Are the rumours of jack smith being replaced by Kasper Andersen true? If so a little harsh on smith been a hard rider who’s come on a long way.

Coming down for this and really looking forward to some hard tight racing, enjoyed my last visit chatting to locals and hope for more of the same . Result wise if tigers can keep it close we should be in with a shout at Ashfield , here's hopeful !!!

Edited by Tigeratheart
Spelling mistake

Can only see a tight meeting - a few points either way. Be good to see the clashes between Cook, Wright and MPT. 

Interesting to see the crowd size as well - running on a Tuesday is a first, hopefully some decent support down from Glasgow!

8 minutes ago, boz said:

Can only see a tight meeting - a few points either way. Be good to see the clashes between Cook, Wright and MPT. 

Interesting to see the crowd size as well - running on a Tuesday is a first, hopefully some decent support down from Glasgow!

Actually, I don't think it is a first. We took on Sheffield on a Tuesday in 2008.

Looking forward to my trip down, hope the Tigers can keep it close, Redcar is a good race track and hope there is some cracking racing.

Why is our number 3 position marked as "to be confirmed" on the SpeedwayGB website?.......is there doubt over Rasmus riding?

17 minutes ago, ragdoll64 said:

Why is our number 3 position marked as "to be confirmed" on the SpeedwayGB website?.......is there doubt over Rasmus riding?

Listed as riding for his Swedish side tonight I believe and Tuesdays is Sweden's night so it takes preference

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Listed as riding for his Swedish side tonight I believe and Tuesdays is Sweden's night so it takes preference

Yes. Could well be.

Hope the ref is not Mr McGregor!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Ah.....never thought of checking Swedish speedway,  I just looked at Denmark....silly me...