British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Kings Lynn. Prem. 4/7/19

32 minutes ago, therefused said:

Ayred does make us a little bit stronger, does seem a bit suspicious, Lambert has been poor away this season so wouldnt surprise me if Buster has fiddled something. 

Well the Poole haters would be on here by now if Poole had done this 

• Like 2

Know doubt Gavan will be on later with some stats 

Well I can tell you he beat Nicholls at Peterborough the other night according to updates. Nicholls may have had a bad night but Ayres must be riding well to do that.

10 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

Well the Poole haters would be on here by now if Poole had done this 

surely simon lambert was a guest and they just replaced him with danny ayres which makes kings lynn a little stronger

Lambert is still in the 1-7. 

There could be several reasons why Simon is injured, unfortunately with the Wild West approach to bending rules in recent years people will always question guests if they haven’t seen a rider crash on updates or wherever. Ayres certainly stands a better chance of scoring but I can’t see him taking too many points off any of Poole’s riders tonight. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

I like Gav. He amuses me. As my own team won't make the play offs now I just hope it's an Ippo Poole final purely for the entertainment we will get on here!!

The DOG cant give up!! win tonight???? Musielak is back on the 18 th we might  still have a squeak.

8 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

There could be several reasons why Simon is injured, unfortunately with the Wild West approach to bending rules in recent years people will always question guests if they haven’t seen a rider crash on updates or wherever. Ayres certainly stands a better chance of scoring but I can’t see him taking too many points off any of Poole’s riders tonight. 

Wrist injury.

25 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

so I presume as broc nichol did not ride for kings lynn they revert back to there previous I to 7 clear as mud :t:

44 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well I can tell you he beat Nicholls at Peterborough the other night according to updates. Nicholls may have had a bad night but Ayres must be riding well to do that.

Danny was right in the mix even in the ride he finished last. More than worth his 4 points. Beat Scott twice fair and square and unlucky not to score more

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wrist injury.

Yes I know, I meant how it happened. 

*childish laugh*

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Danny was right in the mix even in the ride he finished last. More than worth his 4 points. Beat Scott twice fair and square and unlucky not to score more

Ayres is one of the bright lights of British speeedway a guy who would of fitted in perfectly in yesteryear.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ray c said:

so I presume as broc nichol did not ride for kings lynn they revert back to there previous I to 7 clear as mud :t:

Nicol may have been announced as a new signing but he's not yet declared in the 1-7 due to his visa application changes. Lambert is still listed despite being told that he's out, so has either got injured (official version) or has told Buster to 'go away' (unofficial but more likely version)!;)

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

when did S Lambert get injured sounds a bit suspicious to me. Don't think he has ridden since Monday.

He rode at Somerset last night as he is a Scunthorpe rider.Do keep up with the lower leagues:wink:

He retired in his 2nd last race and then scored a zero,maybe just maybe he injured it last night,i don't know.

Who knows hopefully Danny will score what Nicol may have scored,or more would be better:approve:

3 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Nicol may have been announced as a new signing but he's not yet declared in the 1-7 due to his visa application changes. Lambert is still listed despite being told that he's out, so has either got injured (official version) or has told Buster to 'go away' (unofficial but more likely version)!;)

Unofficial not likely:t: