British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg. Ipswich v Poole 28/9/19

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I know it’s starman so we have to make allowances but the irony of a Poole fan accusing any other club of having a moto x track :lol:

Why should we have to make allowances?

If he spouts off like a buffoon others should be able to call him out on it

2 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Funny how youve piped up. Didnt here from you for 6 months last October, funny that. Call yourself a fan.  Glory hunter. Glad all our riders got away from that motorcross track of yours reliatively unscathed. Shameful. Anyway whoever you meet in the final you will get hammered. unless your man builds ramps on your track along with the crators.. :nono: I wont  congratulate you as it wasnt an even fight.

apparently Poole's track man worked on Ippo's track Friday night,all in vein I must add.

1 hour ago, semion said:

This semi final defeat must be very humbling for Poole Management and Fans ( not sure riders give a stuff, well for sure some don’t. 

This has got to be the biggest choking in the history of the top League play-offs. Poole always attract the headlines.

Yep totally agree. 

4 minutes ago, hyderd said:

apparently Poole's track man worked on Ippo's track Friday night,all in vein I must add.

Must have spilt too much blood...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Siggytastic said:

To save British Speedway, we should seed Poole to the final at the start of the year and have 2nd v 3rd for the right to ride them for the title. :t:

Quote of the day :rofl:

Funny how youve piped up. Didnt here from you for 6 months last October, funny that. Call yourself a fan.  Glory hunter. Glad all our riders got away from that motorcross track of yours reliatively unscathed. Shameful. Anyway whoever you meet in the final you will get hammered. unless your man builds ramps on your track along with the crators.. :nono: I wont  congratulate you as it wasnt an even fight.

Lol!

6 hours ago, ytsejam said:

John Earrey, a legend in commentating....everywhere. 

As the great man said 'so long as we know'

I used to think shovvy was the most disliked person on here and that Starry was just a complete idiot, having read all the rubbish, I've changed my mind, starry is still a complete idiot, and probably the most disliked, a total clown, absolute buffoon, a monumental codpiece. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Why should we have to make allowances?

If he spouts off like a buffoon others should be able to call him out on it

Only because we know how detached from reality he is and as a result his opinions can’t really be taken too seriously. But I take your point. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I used to think shovvy was the most disliked person on here and that Starry was just a complete idiot, having read all the rubbish, I've changed my mind, starry is still a complete idiot, and probably the most disliked, a total clown, absolute buffoon, a monumental codpiece. 

A cockwomble  of epic proportions.

2 minutes ago, noggin said:

A cockwomble  of epic proportions.

Love that word cockwomble..This Country..Swindon Town fans on a Cotswold council estate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Agreed & a very bad loser

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

But really they are easy finalists. But for that rain at Poole we would have been there regardless of how poor we were last night.

Why would you? You won by 10! What makes you think it would have been more? We lost by 12 last week when it’s widely known it was used as a training exercise by our riders, encouraged to try different engines and set ups in the likelihood of returning for the play offs. 

The previous 3 at Poole you beat us by 6, 6 again and 2!

behave. 

• Like 2

Cant beat a bit of banter. My mate who moved from Swindon to Poole and now favours the Knobs, was all we're gonna beat you strawsuckers, he's now gone quiet. It's only 4 geezers riding around a track on motorcycles.

You cant fault Josh's attitude and commitment.  Again without Thurs rain we would have cruised into the final.

Technically he isnt he rides on a polish licence,josh and nicolai have been instrumental in getting to the play offs imo,thats exactly what i said we have riders in our team that when its a slight bit rough or wet dont wanna know,we had that with KK years ago and thank god were well shot of him now,give me british riders who get stuck in any day of the week. 

Edited by Paddy The Rebel
Spelling error