British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

who knows, maybe Kings Lynn will be all car racing and Peterborough for the speedway in the future?

2 minutes ago, stevehone said:

who knows, maybe Kings Lynn will be all car racing and Peterborough for the speedway in the future?

And no World F1 Stox Final for the AFA this year...

That must make a fair old dent in the coffers given how many attend it...

Edited by mikebv

33 minutes ago, semion said:

For now :D

Don't tease :blink:

38 minutes ago, stevehone said:

Isnt Peterborough's future destined to be an housing estate 

Edited by scoobydoo

1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Isnt Peterborough's future destined to be an housing estate 

I think you are correct Scoobydoo - 6500 new homes I seem to recall reading some 2 years ago  starting in 2023 which would give us speedway for the rest of this season and all of 2022 - Can only hope the council have a change of heart - Too good a track to lose - I was thinking of moving there until I read that news - :(

11 minutes ago, BEATTHEBOOKIEBOB said:

I think you are correct Scoobydoo - 6500 new homes I seem to recall reading some 2 years ago  starting in 2023 which would give us speedway for the rest of this season and all of 2022 - Can only hope the council have a change of heart - Too good a track to lose - I was thinking of moving there until I read that news - :(

As far as I know the Council have decreed that any development at EOES  must include provision for Speedway. In the long term it would be desirable IMO for Speedway and Ice Hockey to be aligned at the same venue

8 hours ago, wealdstone said:

As far as I know the Council have decreed that any development at EOES  must include provision for Speedway. In the long term it would be desirable IMO for Speedway and Ice Hockey to be aligned at the same venue

Get those spikes out:D

8 hours ago, wealdstone said:

Eh, how would that work? 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

. . . . . Not anymore.

What’s the latest situation?

9 hours ago, Mick Bratley said:

. . . . . Not anymore.

Thats good news would be criminal to lose that trackn

• Like 3

4 duck eggs for Proctor today, 5 from 5 last night,when will Allitt put him out of his misery.Surely it's not doing the club or the rider himself any favours carrying on like this.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, tellboy said:

4 duck eggs for Proctor today, 5 from 5 last night,when will Allitt put him out of his misery.Surely it's not doing the club or the rider himself any favours carrying on like this.

Never mind Allitt putting Proctor out of his misery , getting rid of Proctor would put the majority of the Stars fans out of there misery. The sooner the better.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mrss said:

Never mind Allitt putting Proctor out of his misery , getting rid of Proctor would put the majority of the Stars fans out of there misery. The sooner the better.

You're talking about an actual person here .......

• Like 1