British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn Stars 2020

Again serious questions has to be asked about the running of the club - absolute shambles 

Certainly all does not seem well at KL. I have to say and have said for a long time that despite the dramatic cosmetic changes to the Stadium  the whole experience on race days was IMO  a whole lot better in the days of Cyril Crane and the Littlechilds.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

Certainly all does not seem well at KL. I have to say and have said for a long time that despite the dramatic cosmetic changes to the Stadium  the whole experience on race days was IMO  a whole lot better in the days of Cyril Crane and the Littlechilds.

The period in which Jonathan Chapman was around was also excellent. The club has never recovered from him moving on & with each passing year there's a noticeable decline.

Unfortunately for King's Lynn, there's nothing that can be done. It's just not a financially viable project for anyone unless you have £m's to burn.

It's simply now put up with it or find something else to do for fans

• Like 2

Enter Aaron Summers

3 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Enter Aaron Summers

Really?

1 minute ago, Richard Weston said:

Really?

I’ve noticed in the past he always steps up and does a good job. Remember him at Coventry.

36 minutes ago, rearingtogo said:

Enter Aaron Summers

Surely not. He hasn’t been getting many points for Berwick. Rasmuss Jensen would be better.

6 minutes ago, mrss said:

Surely not. He hasn’t been getting many points for Berwick. Rasmuss Jensen would be better.

Rasmus Jensen who ended up averaging 7.86 for Swindon In 2019 not a chance of fitting him In!

1 minute ago, Ryan555 said:

Rasmus Jensen who ended up averaging 7.86 for Swindon In 2019 not a chance of fitting him In!

No. He's 1.04 over:(

Personally I think if the club sort out why riders are leaving Cook Bridger now Proctor the team will perform much better - there must be a reason . 

Nico Covatti, I know he said he did not want to ride in england this year but that was a while back. things may have changed now

Sam Jensen would be a decent replacement for Ty. I assume his average would allow.

3 hours ago, Haza said:

Personally I think if the club sort out why riders are leaving Cook Bridger now Proctor the team will perform much better - there must be a reason . 

Cook in he's head, maybe . Bridger, kidding himself. Proctor .Something in his head. You could see 2019.Yeah Bridger is done. Ty was on the decline in 2019. Cook is Cook.If u fuc@ Buster your gone

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Haza said:

Obviously those three have left,but with those three it possibly has nothing to do with the club.Two of those do seem to carry some baggage with them plus Bridger has totally finished(for now until his next comeback) and Proctor everyone pretty much wanted him out anyway.Don't forget Proctor has stepped away from the sport for now not just K.Lynn.Now if Kerr or Jorgensen wanted to leave then i would be asking serious questions about what is going on.

• Like 1