British Speedway Forum
adz_mft

Mildenhall 2023

16 hours ago, Binman said:

Could Mildenhall  have dropped him like last year to strengthen up for play offs

Should be looking into using max clegg for the playoffs I’d he’d be allowed !!

10 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Yes I'm not questioning him been a number 8 for Redcar.

My question is how come when he's in Mildenhall's 1-7 he was announced as unavailable last Sunday for the Fen Tigers at Kent but was available to be Number 8 for Redcar the same day?

He didn't ride for Mildenhall at Oxford on Wednesday either yet was named as a Number 8 last night for Redcar Vs Scunthorpe

Senior league takes priority at a guess  though its daft if you'll be number 8 at the higher level and unlikely to get a ride

2 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

Senior league takes priority at a guess  though its daft if you'll be number 8 at the higher level and unlikely to get a ride

I don't think no8 would take priority 

6 hours ago, NickH114 said:

Does seem strange that Jenkins is fit enough to ride for Redcar and Peterborough but not for Oxford.

Hasn't rode for Peterborough today 

On 8/27/2022 at 1:24 PM, bigred said:

Should be looking into using max clegg for the playoffs I’d he’d be allowed !!

He'll have a near 12.00 ave by then!

Mildenhall seem very slow picking dates. Berwick-PO SF away on Sat 8th, home match on 16th (surely 9th would be better). Then Leicester-KOC F away on 15th (home leg on 16th would be ideal)!

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 1

Sounds like the play-off final could be 29th and 30th if Leicester and Mildenhall get thru semis.

3 hours ago, arnieg said:

Sounds like the play-off final could be 29th and 30th if Leicester and Mildenhall get thru semis.

I can see both semis be very close

48 minutes ago, FromBendThree said:

What’s the problem at Mildenhall?

SGB Statement says "The league is awaiting confirmation from Armadale and Mildenhall who are currently looking into various availability issues, and it is very much hoped that both clubs will come to the table next year."

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

SGB Statement says "The league is awaiting confirmation from Armadale and Mildenhall who are currently looking into various availability issues, and it is very much hoped that both clubs will come to the table next year."

I thought Mildenhall had the same landlord as Oxford ie Kevin (biff) Boothby?.