British Speedway Forum
noaksey

Kings Lynn v Wolves 27/5

I'm just letting the negative nancies stew in their own juice :D

I’m going and the sun is actually shining. Bloody hell :o

Hopefully we’ll get some points on the board and catch Wolves a little bit rusty.

Nick Morris probably the key man for me. Should be doing a lot better than his average suggests and he’s had some good meetings at Lynn in the past.

If he does well, could be really tight. If he’s off it, Stars win by 8 for me.

Still tickets available, and max of 1000 fans. Don't look good. I think Rory will the the one to watch out for tonight. They are actually watering the track :t:

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Still tickets available, and max of 1000 fans. Don't look good. I think Rory will the the one to watch out for tonight. They are actually watering the track :t:

Where did you get the figure of max 1000 fans from ?

nice to see supporter full of good comments as always .

I missed the Ippo meeting. So a few questions..

1. If i buy a ticket online now, how do i show them i have bought one at the stadium?

2. Is the bar open:drink:

Thanks in advance

I think we can safely say that this Lynn team is a fair way short of being good enough unfortunately. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I think we can safely say that this Lynn team is a fair way short of being good enough unfortunately. 

Did you expect that septet to be competitive when announced compared to the others?

As I keep saying championship team, premier prices, we're in the wrong league we'll be lucky if we get a point at home, I just can't see where a win is gonna come from.

Piss poor, with such a short season would be looking at changes already. 

Would look at replacing Bridger, Proctor and Kinsley straight away 

Will Pete be happy with his 7 tonight ?  Knowing Buster, if our Pete has a bicycle then I would suggest he keeps the tyres well pumped up.

Absolutely disgusting performance, glad i have not been able to make the last two meetings due to work commitments! How can KL management team be happy with this??? If they continue with this it will be the end of speedway in Kings Lynn!

Dreadful performance tonight. Time to look at making changes to the team. Won’t be easy   to find riders but surely got to be looking into it. Broc  Nicol was supposed to be a Kings Lynn rider at one stage but for some reason he is at Wolves,despite Scroek saying he had signed a 2 year deal as a Star.