British Speedway Forum
Badge

Wolves v Witches Monday 31st May

Tough meeting for the witches I think

Wolves certainly hit the ground running at Lynn and unlike the Witches maintained that through to heat 15

Should be a comfortable home win - a point for the Witches would be a fantastic result

• Like 1

I have 2 tickets for the Wolves v Ipswich match on Bank Holiday Monday but am unable to go now. There are 2 tickets, 1 adult, 1 concession in the bar. If anyone's interested, please message me. Will be happy to agree a reduced price on the face value of the tickets.

3 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Mauling for the Witches I’m afraid. Wolves look very very good. 

Good win at Lynn, but most fans agree they look weak. We haven't had any home matches yet so will reserve judgement until we've had a couple of those.

• Like 1

Wolves like the current ipswich line up is built well below the limit,,, the difference is,, wolves have more riders that will improve their averages,,, and have a couple of good young Americans that will feel at home round Monmore.  Home win by 16

A tough one for the Witches this one Wolves look very sharp. A point would be a great result imho.

20 hours ago, Madison said:

I have 2 tickets for the Wolves v Ipswich match on Bank Holiday Monday but am unable to go now. There are 2 tickets, 1 adult, 1 concession in the bar. If anyone's interested, please message me. Will be happy to agree a reduced price on the face value of the tickets.

Are these still going spare?

Edited by JPrentice678

Big home win 52-38 ish :t:

Being a bit thick but I paid the extra 30p thinking that meant I would get the tickets to my mobile and I could just show that. Am I right in thinking I have to print the tickets off anyway, says that on the email. What was the 30p extra for?

Edited by bruno

1 hour ago, bruno said:

Being a bit thick but I paid the extra 30p thinking that meant I would get the tickets to my mobile and I could just show that. Am I right in thinking I have to print the tickets off anyway, says that on the email. What was the 30p extra for?

No idea but I went in to the email on my phone opened the ticket and they scanned the bar code 

Well lads I tend to differ, witches have riders that ride that dirt very well and are keen to tear some hair from the wolves pack , will come away with a point or 2 ,led by the old fox crump