British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Ipswich 05/07/21

Meeting is tomorrow. Any interest in this one.

I'll stick my neck out and tip the Stars for a narrow win :)

We have Scotty for Eric, and Ippo have Steve Worrall for Crump.

TJ seems ok. He has 5 from his first 2 rides so far today.

Stars need their reserves scoring. I sincerely hope this is still on Eurosport, I certainly don’t want to see another Monmore borefest.

12 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Not a lot - only looking at this out of habit :P

Stars select to beat Witches All Stars by 10

• Haha 1

A good few for Panthers fans turned up for Thursdays meeting with the Panthers. Pretty good crowd.

I guess most Ippo fans will watch on TV. Hope its not a sh@t crowd due to the TV thing. Looks bad for the sport.

I have seen that Badge. Although the link don't work for me :t:

43 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

A good few for Panthers fans turned up for Thursdays meeting with the Panthers. Pretty good crowd.

I guess most Ippo fans will watch on TV. Hope its not a sh@t crowd due to the TV thing. Looks bad for the sport.

Traditionally 4 or 5 of us would travel up together

With ore order , the dodgy weather and a general feeling of apathy that won't be happening 

The £100+ saved will keep us fed and watered as we watch and enjoy some pool and darts in Mr Beerhuts man cave instead :t:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Interesting I tried to post the Twitter link but that didn't work... very strange

And that link doesn't work for me either,  so sorry.

Can Anders guest for Kings Lynn?...

1 hour ago, Badge said:

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

28 minutes ago, Badge said:

Interesting I tried to post the Twitter link but that didn't work... very strange

And that link doesn't work for me either,  so sorry.

Hi there - Pressed the link that Badge provided and then the rectangular ‘search’ button and then ‘Kings Lynn v Ipswich race day preview’  - and that worked for me - I actually think this could well be a close competitive match and looking forward to it - 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'll stick my neck out and tip the Stars for a narrow win :)

We have Scotty for Eric, and Ippo have Steve Worrall for Crump.

TJ seems ok. He has 5 from his first 2 rides so far today.

Should be a close meeting.Probably a first win at home as i can't be there tomorrow.Having a few days away up North.Wouldn't normally have booked anywhere for a short break when we had a meeting on,but as we are that poor it didn't really bother me.Will hopefully watch it somewhere though if not i will have to watch it on my phone.

The racing actually has been ok this season,but i like to see us win a few to be honest.

Can't see many people being there what with not winning a match at home yet,and it being on tv too it's a recipe for a low crowd.

17 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Should be a close meeting.Probably a first win at home as i can't be there tomorrow.Having a few days away up North.Wouldn't normally have booked anywhere for a short break when we had a meeting on,but as we are that poor it didn't really bother me.Will hopefully watch it somewhere though if not i will have to watch it on my phone.

The racing actually has been ok this season,but i like to see us win a few to be honest.

Can't see many people being there what with not winning a match at home yet,and it being on tv too it's a recipe for a low crowd.

I told myself last week that i wouldn't go to Thursday's meeting with the Panthers. But it got the better of me at 6pm. I said i would save 50 quid and watch the Ippo meeting on TV. Lets see how i get on around 6pm tomorrow :P. I like to get there by 6.30, have a few pints watching the riders in the pits.

Edited by Bald Bloke

7 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I told myself last week that i wouldn't go to Thursday's meeting with the Panthers. But it got the better of me at 6pm. I said i would save 50 quid and watch the Ippo meeting on TV. Lets see how i get on around 6pm tomorrow :P

You'll be there...:)

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I told myself last week that i wouldn't go to Thursday's meeting with the Panthers. But it got the better of me at 6pm. I said i would save 50 quid and watch the Ippo meeting on TV. Lets see how i get on around 6pm tomorrow :P

If i was at home i would have gone regardless,but having a break comes first in this instance.Not had a break for some time due to the Pandemic and having to spend time in hospital so speedway can take a back seat on this occasion.Watching the team as it is doesn't help neither:unsure:

3 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

Stars need their reserves scoring. I sincerely hope this is still on Eurosport, I certainly don’t want to see another Monmore borefest.

kings lynn won't be far behind :rofl: