British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Ipswich are desperate for riders who can win a race and will probably build the 2022 team around Cook and King.

Team building rules will probably dictate it isn't possible :lol:

For all those on Holder watch 03332+1 =11 paid 12. Another 4 point away win   That will do nicely  sets us up for top of the league Wolves on Thursday. Great team performance even bachelor won a race then realised he wasn’t riding for Kent so reverted back to his usual standard. Noticed Anders Rowe doing a bachelor getting his average down so he can join us next season. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, spin king said:

Hearing Craig Cook was suffering from a badly stubbed big toe.

I'll take it on the chin. I thought Cook would step up .But maybe the occasion got the better of him. I know this was a 6 pointer. Well done Holder.

10 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

For all those on Holder watch 03332+1 =11 paid 12. Another 4 point away win   That will do nicely  sets us up for top of the league Wolves on Thursday. Great team performance even bachelor won a race then realised he wasn’t riding for Kent so reverted back to his usual standard. Noticed Anders Rowe doing a bachelor getting his average down so he can join us next season. 

To have four points as your lowest scorer  says it all, a good team effort. And 11 points away from home from your two reserves was very useful indeed.

Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 1

It is but you would expect one of the reserves to be the rider with 4 points. Not that it matters too much. A win is a win  8 league point from 2 meetings makes the table look a bit better. Now we have to build on it with another home win 

Very glad I didn't waste £19.....

• Confused 1

Great to see Jason getting some form back. I hope he is getting fitter after his injuries. He looked like the old Crumpy in ht 10 lets hope he can build on that & get back to what we all remember

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Col said:

Team building rules will probably dictate it isn't possible :lol:

.....and it will depend on the structure of the League(s)?!!

Could someone who was at this meeting post the result of heat 15 from their programme please? Both Ipswich and Sheffield's websites conflict, as do BSPA and speedway updates.

19 hours ago, June01 said:

Could someone who was at this meeting post the result of heat 15 from their programme please? Both Ipswich and Sheffield's websites conflict, as do BSPA and speedway updates.

The BSPA website is the referee's scorecard and would be the  official result. 

• Like 1