British Speedway Forum
Greg

Kings Lynn 2022

Just now, kevin bass said:

People moan about Lambert but im sure he'd score more points then others mentioned like Shanes/Clegg.

He would score more possibly,but he wouldn't be on the rising star list that is why i didn't mention him.

Master Bates always found a way to be named as one, so in the best interest for speedway haps Lambert could be added to the list;)

2 hours ago, kevin bass said:

Master Bates always found a way to be named as one, so in the best interest for speedway haps Lambert could be added to the list;)

I'd prefer Robert,he's still only 24:D

• Like 2

TJ riding in Denmark tonight so that's good news for you.

• Like 1

Could Stefan Nielsen become an option as a r/s:unsure:.Probably using the Bates/Bacon route.

30 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Could Stefan Nielsen become an option as a r/s:unsure:.Probably using the Bates/Bacon route.

Surely at age 27 and with only 11 seasons of racing you want someone with more experience as a rising star? :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Surely at age 27 and with only 11 seasons of racing you want someone with more experience as a rising star? :rofl:

I did use an unsure emoji against it:).And i did mention Josh Bates nearly 10 seasons experience when he became a rising star.Plus wasn't Tom Bacon 28 when he became a rising star.

On 6/15/2022 at 10:07 AM, tellboy said:

Jack Thomas faces 6-8 weeks out with his injuries.Apparently Lynn are looking at options to replace him.Imo it needs doing as i can't see Mulford achieving what Thomas has done,although will be ok as a no8.Will there be anyone who could come in and do a job like Jack has done,Shanes,Edwards,Clegg probably the best options so far but probably not a Jack's level imo.

I think Jack is going to be very difficult for Lynn to replace this season. Which is a shame, because they are pretty solid through out. 

On 6/15/2022 at 11:16 AM, tellboy said:

He's been ok around Lynn,but if came back to UK racing i would have thought Ipswich would have something to say about that.

Anders is far too good for British speedway. In his own mind anyway

• Like 1

In todays " star" says the team get together for a meal before home meetings except R lawson he too good to attend :o

On 6/15/2022 at 10:07 AM, tellboy said:

Jack Thomas faces 6-8 weeks out with his injuries.Apparently Lynn are looking at options to replace him.Imo it needs doing as i can't see Mulford achieving what Thomas has done,although will be ok as a no8.Will there be anyone who could come in and do a job like Jack has done,Shanes,Edwards,Clegg probably the best options so far but probably not a Jack's level imo.

Have a look at Alfie Bowtell, on the list, doing pretty well in he difficult number 2 position at Plymouth, and at the very top in the NDL.

Edited by RoundTheBoardsPodcast

On 6/15/2022 at 3:08 PM, tellboy said:

He would score more possibly,but he wouldn't be on the rising star list that is why i didn't mention him.

The other issue is all his points are scored at Plymouth.

Home Ave 7.00

Away Ave 1.71

2 minutes ago, arnieg said:

The other issue is all his points are scored at Plymouth.

Home Ave 7.00

Away Ave 1.71

I didn't mention Bowtell:blink:

It seem like Iversen has been stopped by polish ruling from riding for the Stars. Unless the management can find a decent replacement quickly, I would say that it’s season over .

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, mrss said:

It seem like Iversen has been stopped by polish ruling from riding for the Stars. Unless the management can find a decent replacement quickly, I would say that it’s season over .

R/R or guests then - a capable replacement would be hard to find I’d say at this stage of the season 

50 minutes ago, mrss said:

The Poles think they can pi$$ on everyone.Dont think they will be happy until they have ruined speedway in the UK,Denmark and Sweden.

• Like 1