British Speedway Forum

7 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

In that case if Ellis is injured I hope he does quarter of a lap in his first ride then pulls out so that Brennan and Flint can have a couple of rides each. If a WC gets injured in the lead up to a GP the hosting country should be able to nominate another one. 

Anyway I hope Adam is OK and can ride.

You called it.

9 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

People whinging about the state of the crowd but let’s not forget the world is a very different place from when the GP was last at Cardiff, fair play to everyone there 

What a Pr1ckish statement don't see the lack of crowds in premier league football!!!!

• Like 1

Going off on a tangent but isn't it time we look at air fences, which is great, but the amount of times we see riders going underneath them isn't. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

What a Pr1ckish statement don't see the lack of crowds in premier league football!!!!

Edited by Noodles

8 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Is it a ‘pr1ckish’ statement? It might be one you disagree with but that seems a stretch. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, screm said:

Going off on a tangent but isn't it time we look at air fences, which is great, but the amount of times we see riders going underneath them isn't. 

Probably better than going OVER them...

I’ll probably be blasted for this but Ellis says he had hardly any strength in his shoulder therefore was NOT fit to ride and he put three other riders at risk.

• Like 3

I know it's only 2 heats in but anyone feel a bit flat watching this

3 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

I’ll probably be blasted for this but Ellis says he had hardly any strength in his shoulder therefore was NOT fit to ride and he put three other riders at risk.

Not blasted. Just pitied. You tell me any other rider who wouldn’t have tried ? 

3 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

So you don't think Collins should have ridden in the 1977 World Final? Or Moore in 1954?

5 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

And the track staff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bruno said:

I know it's only 2 heats in but anyone feel a bit flat watching this

Can’t blame Ellis for wanting to try and ride in the biggest meeting in the speedway calendar. Hope he gets another chance when fully fit 

• Like 2

Anybody had money on Bewley?

11 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Is it a ‘pr1ckish’ statement? It might be one you disagree with but that seems a stretch. 

*grown man gets angry at the internet* water off a ducks back trust me