British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

Anyone know how Ryan Douglas is re his neck injury when riding in Poland? Will he be fit for Friday ,or who are potential guests for us?

3 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Anyone know how Ryan Douglas is re his neck injury when riding in Poland? Will he be fit for Friday ,or who are potential guests for us?

Anyone upto 8.40 at home or 8.00 away

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Anyone upto 8.40 at home or 8.00 away

With the Redcar vs Poole and Edinburgh Vs Leicester matches on Friday it doesn’t leave loads of options Michael Palm Toft, Ulrich Ostegaard or Chris Harris but I think they are unlikely. In the very unlikely category you’d find Claus Vissing, Adam Ellis and Hans Anderson 

1 hour ago, Ryan555 said:

With the Redcar vs Poole and Edinburgh Vs Leicester matches on Friday it doesn’t leave loads of options Michael Palm Toft, Ulrich Ostegaard or Chris Harris but I think they are unlikely. In the very unlikely category you’d find Claus Vissing, Adam Ellis and Hans Anderson 

Poole ruled out anyway as all the heatleaders are 9 pointers now!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ryan555 said:

Do worse than Tom Brennan. Might no have same average yet but he's definitely heading that way. I'd take him over ulle anyway

2 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Rob would use his best mate Rider Replacement wouldn't he? Anything to save a few quid

Only toft and bomber capable of scoring what Ryan does at home 

Personally i'd like to see Adam Ellis get the guest booking if needed (but maybe thats just the Sheffield fan in me)

I would, personally, go with Tofty if a guest is required as at least you are not giving other riders track time as Plymouth have just ridden here.

I have just noticed that Newcastle have postponed meetings at home until the end of the month while track work goes on meaning our date of the 22nd is, now, not on(our programme(s) all 3 of them, have the date down as the 15th!).

17 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

I'm sure by now Bomber will have made himself available. He's guested for everyone else so far this season B)

Our turn will come, eventually. ;) 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, wtf said:

I'm sure by now Bomber will have made himself available. He's guested for everyone else so far this season B)

Surely bomber is on a seven day stand down after missing the Plymouth match last night due to illness.

4 minutes ago, brewer said:

Surely bomber is on a seven day stand down after missing the Plymouth match last night due to illness.

According to an Oxford fan watching the stream last night, it was said it was family/personal problems rather than being ill. 

11 minutes ago, brewer said:

Well he's guesting for Oxford tonight in place of Batchelor who hurt himself last night at Plymouth.

Edited by Skidder1