British Speedway Forum
iainb

Leicester vs Scunny 9/10/21

LEICESTER: Nick Morris, Dan Thompson, Ryan Douglas, Kyle Howarth, Hans Andersen, Joe Thompson, Zaine Kennedy.
SCUNTHORPE: Adam Ellis R/R, Simon Lambert, Jordan Palin, James Shanes, Jye Etheridge, Josh MacDonald, Connor Mountain. :rofl:

7 minutes ago, iainb said:

LEICESTER: Nick Morris, Dan Thompson, Ryan Douglas, Kyle Howarth, Hans Andersen, Joe Thompson, Zaine Kennedy.
SCUNTHORPE: Adam Ellis R/R, Simon Lambert, Jordan Palin, James Shanes, Jye Etheridge, Josh MacDonald, Connor Mountain. :rofl:

3 guests and r/r. Wow

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

3 guests and r/r. Wow

Bit of a joke isn't it, no wonder the Leicester promotion have kept quiet about it... how on earth do you "promote" this fixture?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Bit of a joke isn't it, no wonder the Leicester promotion have kept quiet about it... how on earth do you "promote" this fixture?

Yeah I can't see much of a turnout on an October evening. Ellis long track grass track or what?

7 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Yeah I can't see much of a turnout on an October evening. Ellis long track grass track or what?

"Illness" according to the Leicester website... there's been a bit of that about this year :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, iainb said:

"Illness" according to the Leicester website... there's been a bit of that about this year :lol:

Ellis and MPT would have angered me this season the difference in form in the supposedly weaker league then this at end of season. Championship being treated like a poor relative when has been the best league for more than a decade IMO!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Ellis and MPT would have angered me this season the difference in form in the supposedly weaker league then this at end of season. Championship being treated like a poor relative when has been the best league for more than a decade IMO!!

Yeah that’s what has angered me at Scunthorpe about him and why I’m not a huge advocate for having him back it’s crazy he’s averaging best part of 0.5 more for Sheffield !

• Like 2

Lucky he was well yesterday evening but knows he's not going to be well tomorrow night... all the best to him though, hope he recovers quickly for the semis :t:

I am embarrassed to see my team looking so weak.  Injury to TJ aside, Ellis ,Arnio and Pjiper have let us down. Not that bothered if we have seen the back of all three to be honest.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, scunny1 said:

I am embarrassed to see my team looking so weak.  Injury to TJ aside, Ellis ,Arnio and Pjiper have let us down. Not that bothered if we have seen the back of all three to be honest.

Would you have Auty back?

5 minutes ago, iainb said:

I’m really 50/50 from a Scunny fans point of view for me it comes down to where he would be in the team for example if he was number one absolutely no but if we could get him in at 4 for example yeah I probably would 

• Like 2

Blimey, with all due respect to the riders in that Scunny lineup, it really is an awful way to treat the paying public and the Leicester promotion.

This meeting was always going to lack interest because of the scoreline from the first leg but its taking the mick now.

Godfrey should be fined for fielding an understrength team :o:D...yeh right.

Having said all of that, these kind of meetings often produce decent racing despite the scorelines, so fingers crossed for the sake of those attending.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BrizHeathen said:

Blimey, with all due respect to the riders in that Scunny lineup, it really is an awful way to treat the paying public and the Leicester promotion.

Steady! The Leicester promotion will use whatever manipulation is necessary to suit their needs/agenda at the time. Nice to see Dan T back riding and "illness" free.

9 hours ago, iainb said:

Personally I hope not great to watch at scunny but poor away