British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Edinburgh v Glasgow - Friday/Saturday - 15/16 October

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Best of the options available. Definitely improving with every meeting. Matching the paid 14 got for Plymouth at armadale will be acceptable :t:

Do you think r/r is the better option.It’s different Edinburgh Team than when Leon guested for Plymouth certainly a lot stronger at reserve.

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Do you think r/r is the better option.It’s different Edinburgh Team than when Leon guested for Plymouth certainly a lot stronger at reserve.

Would be Ricky, Sam, broc and one of reserves getting extra ride. All 3 been consistently inconsistent all season, and who knows whether Marcin will be able to turn hard enough to get round!!

29 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Would be Ricky, Sam, broc and one of reserves getting extra ride. All 3 been consistently inconsistent all season, and who knows whether Marcin will be able to turn hard enough to get round!!

I’ll stick my neck out and say Marcin will get round Armadale.:D

Marcin will definitely get round the corner, the only question is how many people he runs over doing i!

I’m quite content with Flint in for Brennan. I don’t think it changes much. Tom is used to Belle Vue and Ashfield after all, which are quite different.

What’s parking like at Armadale? I’ve never been but I’m tempted to make the trip or or both days.

5 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Marcin will definitely get round the corner, the only question is how many people he runs over doing i!

I’m quite content with Flint in for Brennan. I don’t think it changes much. Tom is used to Belle Vue and Ashfield after all, which are quite different.

What’s parking like at Armadale? I’ve never been but I’m tempted to make the trip or or both days.

Not been for a few year but sure still a car park at the stadium

9 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Not been for a few year but sure still a car park at the stadium

2 car parks. The main one and one that runs alongside the back straight.

1 minute ago, Endeavour said:

2 car parks. The main one and one that runs alongside the back straight.

Tbh I just used to park up at Drummond distribution cause I'm a tight git :D

9 hours ago, Noelinho said:

Think someone forgot that Tom grew up on Eastbourne!

• Like 2

Oh well I expected to miss one Scottish Derby this weekend ( down in Manchester ) , but disappointed that I'll miss two of them . 

1 hour ago, Paulco said:

Oh well I expected to miss one Scottish Derby this weekend ( down in Manchester ) , but disappointed that I'll miss two of them . 

Don’t think you’ll be the only one which is a shame. Hopefully doesn’t effect the crowds too much.

23 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Marcin needs to reflect on the performance of his fellow Pole, Krzysztof Kasprzak on his only visit (as far as I know) to Armadale on 30 October 2009, riding for Belle Vue. They reckoned neither he (nor indeed Patrick Hougaard) would be able to ride the track. The records tell a different story

25 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Marcin needs to reflect on the performance of his fellow Pole, Krzysztof Kasprzak on his only visit (as far as I know) to Armadale on 30 October 2009, riding for Belle Vue. They reckoned neither he (nor indeed Patrick Hougaard) would be able to ride the track. The records tell a different story

25 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Or Stan Burza win in the Scottish Open.:t:

I don't remember anyone saying that Kasprzak would not be able to ride the track. In fact it was a very wet track but he rocketed round in fast times, it would have to be mentioned in any list of best-ever Armadale performances.

So hard to call how these matches will go.

KO Cup - 16 a big ask to pull back. 2 debutants in Glasgow team and no Ulrich. 

League play offs - glad we have first leg at the Dale (weather permitting). Flint ideal guest for Tigers. Rowe and Kemp key riders for Monarchs.

Cookie and Wells know their way round Armadale. All to play for. Big incentive for both teams if Leicester get to final.

22 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

So hard to call how these matches will go.

KO Cup - 16 a big ask to pull back. 2 debutants in Glasgow team and no Ulrich. 

League play offs - glad we have first leg at the Dale (weather permitting). Flint ideal guest for Tigers. Rowe and Kemp key riders for Monarchs.

Cookie and Wells know their way round Armadale. All to play for. Big incentive for both teams if Leicester get to final.

Very difficult call.