British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Glasgow v Poole/Poole v Glasgow. Playoff Final 2/4th Nov 2021.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Wow 11.95 that's a lot , Edinburgh stream was 4.99 I think.

Edinburgh stream is most definitely not 4.99!! Maybe for a devils match but monarchs matches were 11.95 too

6 minutes ago, mac101 said:

marcin told me that he had rode there a  few years ago in a under 21 meeting he thinks he scored 5/6 point and he also remembered the  track was pretty bumpy going into 3rd bend 

It used to be awful, I remember going to a GP qualifier there and it was terrible, much improved now though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PirateShip said:

I could but streaming isn't for me. Dunno, just something I've never really been bothered about. Maybe coz I shell out enuff as it is for tv speedway and also attending speedway all over the UK. Rather save me money to actually attend.

And please, this is not a pop at streaming as it serves a good purpose, just not for me.

If not for you that's how you feel.. nothing matches being there live but find it a good second place this season

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Edinburgh stream is most definitely not 4.99!! Maybe for a devils match but monarchs matches were 11.95 too

Sorry no i got mixed up with the EMTV live catchup

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Andrew2021 said:

OF COURSE YOU DO 

www.facebook.com./profile.php?id=100016539794084

Im not going via M25

Im driving up tonight. I could meet you at the airport and you can come with me to stadium. How many with you

Hi Andy, that link doesn’t work. Well I can’t get it to work. We are going into the city for a look about before heading to the stadium for 6.pm. 

Tried that. Just diverts to my Facebook page.

Gotcha Andy! Thought it was you but know 2 other Andy’s at Poole. You going on your own for this? No “never in doubt” brigade?

Must admit I'm impressed with the Poole fans travelling upto Glasgow especially this time of year. No link to either team but I reckon il get the stream tomorrow, shame 2nd leg isn't on anywhere

Been been to Glasgow once and Poole many times drove there and back same day. Decent drives from the Midlands but Glasgow easy enough if the M6 behaves

Edited by bruno

35 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It used to be awful, I remember going to a GP qualifier there and it was terrible, much improved now though.

edinburgh stream 11 95 well thats what i paid

8 minutes ago, bruno said:

Must admit I'm impressed with the Poole fans travelling upto Glasgow especially this time of year. No link to either team but I reckon il get the stream tomorrow, shame 2nd leg isn't on anywhere

Been been to Glasgow once and Poole many times drove there and back same day. Decent drives from the Midlands but Glasgow easy enough if the M6 behaves

There’s at least a dozen Poole fans that I know of making the trip, and probably quite a few more coming up. Nothing like the large amounts we would normally bring to a playoff final closer to hone on a weekend though. Hopefully we can make enough noise to be heard.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PirateShip said:

I'm travelling down to Poole on Thursday on train as per norm. South Western Railways (from Waterloo to Poole) must be about the worst rail company in the worrrrrrld! All the usual electric failures, signal failures, rail replacement bus service rubbish, so this time I'm avoiding like the plague! Going on a mystery tour via Gloucester & Dorchester. May help anyone who travels by train from anywhere for this meeting.:t:

Yeah, no trains between Brockenhurst and Bournemouth this week so it's a long way round instead, and Salisbury being closed isn't going to help either  

2 hours ago, mac101 said:

marcin told me that he had rode there a  few years ago in a under 21 meeting he thinks he scored 5/6 point and he also remembered the  track was pretty bumpy going into 3rd bend 

Well you can tell him track is a lot smoother now! So should find it a better experience. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GS550 said:

Don't know about the curry, you'll probably only have time for a darkieswalloper 'n' chips anyway.

Whatever happens, safe journey.

Where to even start with this. Does this place have moderators?