British Speedway Forum

27 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Basso in the wars at Peterborough tonight. By sounds of updates had passed Doyle who fenced him

Basso also took out his own team mate! Take it he is better at team riding at Glasgow? ;)

Although joking aside that may have been down to track conditions. 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Basso also took out his own team mate! Take it he is better at team riding at Glasgow? ;)

Although joking aside that may have been down to track conditions. 

Nope, him and ulle nearly came to grief on numerous occasions, wide bends to the rescue!!! 

22 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Nope, him and ulle nearly came to grief on numerous occasions, wide bends to the rescue!!! 

Those sugary sweets he gives Cami at the meeting  he doesn't have a load before the meeting himself does he? ;):o

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Those sugary sweets he gives Cami at the meeting  he doesn't have a load before the meeting himself does he? ;):o

Hey basically charges for the outside line and if someone already on it then they should move ha. See heat 15 on bspl website when he got under Nichols. Fair play to him he kept it wound on!!

So no Tai in the test match. Be good to see Dan, fricke and Doyle but not as exciting a lineup I was expecting

1 minute ago, geoff100 said:

Love to know the "reasons" lambert and woffy arnt free that day ?

Begins with Po and ends in Land I'd guess. Or a more lucrative individual meeting been arranged to replace the GP somewhere 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Cami says " hume" was immence,so why wasnt he used in ht 15?

Because he is a reserve,  he did very well obviously , but putting him in against Harris and Batchelor wouldn't have made any difference to the result . The manager was right in this instance 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Because he is a reserve,  he did very well obviously , but putting him in against Harris and Batchelor wouldn't have made any difference to the result . The manager was right in this instance 

I'm inclined to agree. Heat 15 decider is a lot of pressure. We have put reserves in heat 15 before and it's not worked out.

18 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Surely worth a gamble 

10 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

I'm inclined to agree. Heat 15 decider is a lot of pressure. We have put reserves in heat 15 before and it's not worked out.

Cookie and Tom had just taken a 4-2 in heat 13 too. Plus danyon had just been passed by ruml, sign might been getting tired. 

Tremendous effort from danyon though 

1 hour ago, Jaizer said:

So no Tai in the test match. Be good to see Dan, fricke and Doyle but not as exciting a lineup I was expecting

Line up isn’t great. If Dan can make so can tai and Robert. Obviously can’t be bothered. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Line up isn’t great. If Dan can make so can tai and Robert. Obviously can’t be bothered. 

Can't believe I'm saying this but for once I agree with you! Just have to wonder if the Glasgow promotion were mislead about the GB team?  I know that Poole are racing Berwick on the Saturday so I can understand why certain riders weren't selected BUT Jordan Palin, seriously? If it were 7 man teams then perhaps, and I mean perhaps, Palin could have been the No.7 but in a 6 man team absolutely no way. Explains why Ruml is in the RoW team, that and the fact that Sam Ermolenko is the manager! Whilst it will be good to see Rasser again, I wonder if an Australian team with Doyle and Fricke supported by any four from Masters, Pickering, Kurtz, Batchelor, Douglas, Morris and Thomson would have proved more attractive?

Just now, SharpenRake said:

Can't believe I'm saying this but for once I agree with you! Just have to wonder if the Glasgow promotion were mislead about the GB team?  I know that Poole are racing Berwick on the Saturday so I can understand why certain riders weren't selected BUT Jordan Palin, seriously? If it were 7 man teams then perhaps, and I mean perhaps, Palin could have been the No.7 but in a 6 man team absolutely no way. Explains why Ruml is in the RoW team, that and the fact that Sam Ermolenko is the manager! Whilst it will be good to see Rasser again, I wonder if an Australian team with Doyle and Fricke supported by any four from Masters, Pickering, Kurtz, Batchelor, Douglas, Morris and Thomson would have proved more attractive?

Palin got 1 point at ashfield beating Connor Coles. It's very strange when we have danyon and Connor available in particular 

• Like 1