British Speedway Forum

8 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

If you’d paid all that money to get his visa sorted for a coupe of seasons for him then to turn around a go elsewhere 6 months in yous be pretty miffed as well.

This transfer raises a lot of questions regarding who is the visa holder. With the visa, the applicant is stated and he or their company must promise lodgings and financial guarantee's to the said rider.  If Benjamin is being transferred to Glasgow, have they applied for a new visa to replace the Poole visa,  as I can't see Poole carrying on with the visa commitments, when he is not riding for them and is therefore not their responsibility. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

If you’d paid all that money to get his visa sorted for a coupe of seasons for him then to turn around a go elsewhere 6 months in yous be pretty miffed as well.

How much did we pay then you seem to know.

Were does this scandal rank on your scandalometer then Blobby.

Anytime we sign someone it’s a scandal in your eyes you should change your username to Hilda Ogden it would fit your posting profile better.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

This transfer raises a lot of questions regarding who is the visa holder. With the visa, the applicant is stated and he or their company must promise lodgings and financial guarantee's to the said rider.  If Benjamin is being transferred to Glasgow, have they applied for a new visa to replace the Poole visa,  as I can't see Poole carrying on with the visa commitments, when he is not riding for them and is therefore not their responsibility. 

Sure all will be well.

28 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

What part of Poole is a Wednesday night club to you not get.

Even the Poole fans knew it wasn’t going to happen for that reason. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Gazc said:

What part of Poole is a Wednesday night club to you not get.

Even the Poole fans knew it wasn’t going to happen for that reason. :rolleyes:

Not unless we changed our night. Which I'm guessing would have been Tues or Sunday? But I hope we didn’t lose too much money for the visa considering we moved down to save money! Maybe we should stick to Brits in future..? 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Not unless we changed our night. Which I'm guessing would have been Tues or Sunday? But I hope we didn’t lose too much money for the visa considering we moved down to save money! Maybe we should stick to Brits in future..? 

For all we know agreement has been made between the two promotions , which is possible as they seem to get on behind the scenes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

that’s the thing if this virus stays around for next year we might not see any foreigners that ride in europe it was hard enough getting sam over here every week i would have went for all brits or Aussies that only ride in the uk 

• Like 1

Just now, Gazc said:

For all we know agreement has been made between the two promotions , which is possible as they seem to get on behind the scenes.

Which I'm sure will continue, just stings a bit for everyone at Poole atm  

41 minutes ago, Gazc said:

How much did we pay then you seem to know.

Were does this scandal rank on your scandalometer then Blobby.

Anytime we sign someone it’s a scandal in your eyes you should change your username to Hilda Ogden it would fit your posting profile better.

Well yous aren’t very good at speaking to the clubs who own the riders you sign first. We’ll leave it at that.

1 minute ago, Mr Blobby said:

Well yous aren’t very good at speaking to the clubs who own the riders you sign first. We’ll leave it at that.

Probably best as I fail to see what we do concerns you anyway.

Personally I couldn’t care less what your lot do.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mac101 said:

that’s the thing if this virus stays around for next year we might not see any foreigners that ride in europe it was hard enough getting sam over here every week i would have went for all brits or Aussies that only ride in the uk 

Thing is if it starts too wane in infection they will just make another new variant up it’s what they do.

Too many making money out off it for it to disappear anytime soon.

Don’t forget the more transmissible s*ht they keep coming out with also.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Interesting statement released by Poole. Happy to work around his danish. Commitments but head was turned. I do wonder what by. £££
Won’t be the first or last rider to be poached.  

https://www.poole-speedway.com/news/view/11-12-2021-PIRATES-FUME-AS-BASSO-LEAVES?fbclid=IwAR07RsZ-6cREDiMtlem9OdnTZAIJQyqIDVKvRjr477SNPuPY4uWSdzMCt0s

Tears and snotters everywhere. Pirates team building in disarray. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, JanAndersen said:

Tears and snotters everywhere. Pirates team building in disarray. 

How are Edinburgh getting on? 

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

I doubt that a Club which is bankrolled and owned by a multi million pound turnover major employer would have any problem acquiring the necessary licences to get work permits. 

A bit more likely than a hairdresser maybe? 

6 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

How are Edinburgh getting on? 

Quietly. Would laugh a lot if we managed to persuade the good twin back.