British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

World U21 championship 2022 GP 2 3rd round Torun Friday September 30th

Gate 3

Seats are unreserved.

Only the middle tier is open

Gusts injured in practice apparently, replaced by Drew Kemp... sounds like the track is going to be fun again... could be a long one

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

From what i am hearing this might not take place.

How many people do you need to start a riot... I'm not sure we have enough here :rofl:

Even if the track is bad, should still be better than it was in Prague... hopefully the kids will just do as their told and get on with it

Think they might have under estimated for crowd level, we all got shunted round to back straight from main gate and now they seem to be opening up some seating on bends 2 and 3

1 minute ago, hammer1969 said:

Think they might have under estimated for crowd level, we all got shunted round to back straight from main gate and now they seem to be opening up some seating on bends 2 and 3

It's very steamy in here... people understandably don't really want to be sitting next to other bodies

Please call it off because I genuinely fear for the riders safety. 

This has got a Darcy Ward situation written all over it.

Last night we saw Elite level experienced riders struggling to turn a bike towards the end. Took a ridiculous amount of track work just to get the final three heats in. 

The organisers have been warned that if the track is as bad as it was last night this could be carnage, lets see what happens. My feeling is first accident due to the track and that will be that.

Bigger crowd there than I expected. Middle tier very busy. 

Track grading after every race, it seems according to Tatum. Hope fans have hotels booked for tonight:P

result could be declared after heat 12 if track is crap.

seriously hope it isn’t necessary and all riders finish the meeting fit and well.

Edited by Star Lady

8 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Track grading after every race, it seems according to Tatum. Hope fans have hotels booked for tonight:P

seriously hope it isn’t necessary and all riders finish the meeting fit and well.

That's the main thing.

I've got my fingers crossed that everyone comes out of the meeting safely.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

If it is... and they're now out after heat 2, I'll be blowing it out early, i can see this at Leicester!