British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

World U21 championship 2022 GP 2 3rd round Torun Friday September 30th

This track usually struggles to handle 1 practice and 1 GP... Asking 2 practices and 2 GP's from it,  in hindsight was a bit of a gamble

Edited by iainb

I have Discovery+ with Sky, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I being dim please?

• Haha 1

This is like Wacky Races. The tractor grader in red leads from the tyre roller in yellow. The water truck in white has retired. Just need a blue tractor and we've got an alternative meeting.

• Haha 1

Maybe I am stupid, but I could not see anywhere on the actual Speedway GP website that said what time this meeting started.  Really struggling to understand why Discovery seem to be trying to hide speedway.  Thankfully came here and got a stream in time to catch the end of the first heat.

• Like 1

What's the record time for the longest Speedway meeting in history? This meeting will surely break the record.

6 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

I have Discovery+ with Sky, but I can't find it anywhere. Am I being dim please?

Think R&R posted earlier that it is only on Discover+ online.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks, tried that and it says to 'contact my provider'. Lost interest in now.... 

12 minutes ago, TTT said:

What's the record time for the longest Speedway meeting in history? This meeting will surely break the record.

Must be Kings Lynn U21 Championship 18/6/16

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

If you have Discovery + with SKY  Q that is only entertainment NOT entertainment and Sport.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

If you have Discovery + with SKY  Q that is only entertainment NOT entertainment and Sport.

Cheers R&R!

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

We are in a good mood today :D:D

Where have all these young Czechs come from? Do they have a big junior programme like the "Big" Speedway nations?

2 minutes ago, iainb said:

Where have all these young Czechs come from? Do they have a big junior programme like the "Big" Speedway nations?

They have a reasonable number coming through- no more than GB however.

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

They have a reasonable number coming through- no more than GB however.

Still, with the infrastructure at hand and the lack of a real professional league it is impressive, when compared to GB, Sweden or Denmark 

• Like 3