British Speedway Forum
Jaizer

2022 championship predictions

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Your 1 place out with Edinburgh

That’s as low as I could go unfortunately :D.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Glasgow
Poole
Oxford
Leicester
Redcar
Berwick
Plymouth
Scunthorpe
Edinburgh
Birmingham

Newcastle

Surprised you didn't put Newcastle on another page? ;)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Surprised you didn't put Newcastle on another page? ;)

Or a rock bottom sign above us !! Hopefully we can prove all doubters wrong 

1. Glasgow
  2. Poole
  3. Leicester
  4. Redcar
  5. Scunthorpe
  6. Plymouth
  7. Berwick
  8. Edinburgh
  9. Oxford
  10. Birmingham
  11. Newcastle

I think some people are overestimating Oxford and Berwick and underestimating Scunthorpe and Plymouth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Can’t see past us Pirates making it another title to be honest. Of course injuries can change that but we have very strong heatleaders, Ben and Zack Cook backing them up and Drew Kemp at reserve. Very strong at home and will never get thrashed, meaning bonus points galore. Young Ablitt isn’t expected to score big, just pick up a few points at home, and will get three rides away.

Leicester and Glasgow the main rivals. Just think we will have too much for them again. 

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Can’t see past us Pirates making it another title to be honest. Of course injuries can change that but we have very strong heatleaders, Ben and Zack Cook backing them up and Drew Kemp at reserve. Very strong at home and will never get thrashed, meaning bonus points galore. Young Ablitt isn’t expected to score big, just pick up a few points at home, and will get three rides away.

Leicester and Glasgow the main rivals. Just think we will have too much for them again. 

Bonus points?

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would agree as long as Poole can get Drew Kemp to fulfil his potential, i.e sort out his equipment/head. If Drew doesn't progress Poole will struggle to win the league with two poor reserves.

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I have now amended my prediction.

Glasgow

Redcar

Leicester

Berwick

Oxford

Scunthorpe

Birmingham

Plymouth

Newcastle

Edinburgh

Poole

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Gazc said:

I have now amended my prediction.

Glasgow

Redcar

Leicester

Berwick

Oxford

Scunthorpe

Birmingham

Plymouth

Newcastle

Edinburgh

Poole

Monarchs fans are welcoming this amendment.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Monarchs fans are welcoming this amendment.

They can thank Shovlar they have been promoted to 2nd bottom.

Edited by Gazc

5 minutes ago, Gazc said:

They can thank Shovlar that they have been promoted to 2nd bottom.

Trouble is if Steve says Poole won't do well he gets moaned at by oppo fans for pretending they aren't good, if he says Poole will do well people don't like that either!! -_-

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Trouble is if Steve says Poole won't do well he gets moaned at by oppo fans for pretending they aren't good, if he says Poole will do well people don't like that either!! -_-

Could it just be that people think he talks crap :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

This a wooosh moment lisa.

• Haha 1