British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Peterborough 30/05/22

10 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

It really is bizarre how the averages work, I can't follow the scenarios where Pickering is highest ... I'll look again 

I'll take Neil Watson's word. He knows his stuff. And Tellboy ain't to shabby:) Me, well i don't mind being proven wrong from time to time :lol:

Edited by Bald Bloke

6 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

Pickering isn't top of the averages in any scenario ... ?

He is. His average is currently 7.38 until Wednesday. Iversen's new average is effective immediately at 7.33. Lawson then moves to No1 from Wednesday 

11 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

He is. His average is currently 7.38 until Wednesday. Iversen's new average is effective immediately at 7.33. Lawson then moves to No1 from Wednesday 

Yes, thanks ... I looked again and edited my post ... a very odd situation! The need for Iversen to get a new average on 26th May (I guess because he was previously on a re-assessed average?) and the move from 20 to 18 matches from the 1st June has had quite an impact on the KL averages.

18 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'll take Neil Watson's word. He knows his stuff. And Tellboy ain't to shabby:) Me, well i don't mind being proven wrong from time to time :lol:

Yes, cheers - I looked again and found the solution (and edited my post). Also, see my reply to Daniel Smith :)

Edited by Roger Jacobs

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

1.10pm 3-4 miles as the crow flies. 15 deg, a bit overcast, with sun breaking through at times.  No dodgy looking clouds.

I'll try and update every hour.

2.30.Still overcast. The sun has gone into hiding.Dry no rain

Is this one live on Eurosport tonight or is it Wolves v Sheffield?

3.45 It’s a lot brighter here now.No rain and looking good.Sun coming through again.

10 minutes ago, semion said:

Is this one live on Eurosport tonight or is it Wolves v Sheffield?

Neither.  As far as I know, the next meeting being broadcast is a week today from Belle Vue.

18 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Neither.  As far as I know, the next meeting being broadcast is a week today from Belle Vue.

That's what it says on here https://britishspeedway.co.uk/

2 miles from the track. No wet stuff so far, lots of blue sky, some fluffy white clouds and the occasional black one. Gentle breeze.

32 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

2 miles from the track. No wet stuff so far, lots of blue sky, some fluffy white clouds and the occasional black one. Gentle breeze.

5pm same as Star Lady. Looking good

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

5pm same as Star Lady. Looking good

Keep it coming BB because it's been raining here in Wisbech for the last 30 minutes,and of course you Star Lady nice to see you on the forum now and again:t:

Edited by tellboy

6.00 pm. Light rain 2 miles east from the track. It usually drifts from where I am towards the AFA:(

Edited by TooMuchGrip