British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

12 minutes ago, chunky said:

That's fine, but you will spend the rest of your life pissed off if you refuse to accept fact. Is that really what you want?

No, of course not and I’m not p’d off at all. I still consider Speedway my favourite sport, just preferred it the way it was. Not looking for an argument, just expressing my preferences.

• Thanks 1

I'm not looking for an argument either; simply trying to explain the way it is now...

2 hours ago, chunky said:

Did you object when footy changed from 2 points for a win to 3?

Are you ok?

11 minutes ago, Midland Red said:

Are you ok?

Are YOU ok? The way you are confused by all my posts right now, has gustix hacked into your account? :rofl:

• Confused 1

Unlucky GB, fantastic couple of years for Team GB, have vastly improved since Olly and Steady have been at the helm.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

You are not telling me there wasn`t a flight to Hamburg or Copenhagen ??

That is exactly what I am telling you

Diabolical decision to choose 1 and 3 for the final. That decision cost them the gold.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2022 at 7:01 AM, racers and royals said:

It’s there if you look - presumably you have entertainment AND SPORT ?

Yes I have, it didn't show up until Saturday for some reason

Edited by Bash

With the SON failing to attract a decent crowd and Poland’s league crowds visibly down (with the exemption of Częstochowa last week) are people feeling the world financial pinch ? People picking a choosing their entertainment? Be interesting to see if cardiff crowd stands up, personally I’ve always felt a bit ripped off by some of the ticket prices at Cardiff but we will see 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

With the SON failing to attract a decent crowd and Poland’s league crowds visibly down (with the exemption of Częstochowa last week) are people feeling the world financial pinch ? People picking a choosing their entertainment? Be interesting to see if cardiff crowd stands up, personally I’ve always felt a bit ripped off by some of the ticket prices at Cardiff but we will see 

Not feeling ripped off with ticket prices at Cardiff particularly but maybe hotel prices but I only go every two or three years .

1 hour ago, Bash said:

Yes I have, it didn't show up until Saturday for some reason

There was definitely an issue with it on Friday evening after the event as I couldn't watch it on the app despite being signed up/in.

On 7/31/2022 at 6:57 AM, racers and royals said:

I still can`t get over the fact that GB only had 2 riders in the pits ready to race !! Imagine the final - big crash Aussie excluded, 1 Brit injured can`t ride. Other Aussie wins race we lose 4-3. If 3rd rider available we win 5-4. Someone needs to ask questions to the GB management team.

GB have got form when it comes to this haven't they? The European U19 pairs in Riga was a shambles after Leon Flint pulled out - Sam Hagon on his own as we didn't have a reserve.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I’ve always felt a bit ripped off by some of the ticket prices at Cardiff but we will see 

My ticket was £22 and I get the SGP2 on Sunday also! How much VFM do you want?!? :rolleyes:

Edited by iainb
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

My ticket was £22 and I get the SGP2 on Sunday also! How much VFM do you want?!? :rolleyes:

Try buying a disabled ticket and the 2 adult tickets to accompany them 

Just now, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Try buying a disabled ticket and the 2 adult tickets to accompany them 

There should be equivalent tickets available, I'm not saying there are, but if that's not the case they need naming and shaming and the authorities need notifying