British Speedway Forum
ScunnyDan

10.6.22 - Scunny v Glasgow, League

Lets all hope that a replacement for Tero A is announced. I personally fell that this the second time he has let every one down at Scunthorpe and enough is enough.

Yes  when he is on form it takes a good rider to pass him but when he does not turn up to race what good is he to the team??

Sorry Tero but because of your team let downs its time to go. 

Yer Tero has left us in the sh*t here, probably best of using R/R, everyone can take a ride. Could use Ricky wells or Leon Flint. I wouldn't drop Aarnio because there is no one to replace him.

29 minutes ago, eric i said:

Yer Tero has left us in the sh*t here, probably best of using R/R, everyone can take a ride. Could use Ricky wells or Leon Flint. I wouldn't drop Aarnio because there is no one to replace him.

Yeah that’s exactly my opinion on the matter there is 0 riders to replace him so wouldn’t be a great idea to let him go   

13 hours ago, archie21 said:

Lets all hope that a replacement for Tero A is announced. I personally fell that this the second time he has let every one down at Scunthorpe and enough is enough.

Yes  when he is on form it takes a good rider to pass him but when he does not turn up to race what good is he to the team??

Sorry Tero but because of your team let downs its time to go. 

Where is Tero riding

Not a track we've been successful on. Too bit of a skelping last season if memory serves. Another I'd take happily walk away with a point from. Especially given last weekends debacle

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah that’s exactly my opinion on the matter there is 0 riders to replace him so wouldn’t be a great idea to let him go   

There are at least a couple of Premiership riders that would fit in that are not riding in the Championship  But im not naming names. 

2 hours ago, Jaizer said:

Not a track we've been successful on. Too bit of a skelping last season if memory serves. Another I'd take happily walk away with a point from. Especially given last weekends debacle

The meeting was tight with you infront at 1 point before we levelled it. It was only the last 3 heats(3 x 5-1) that proved your down fall but was unexpected.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, archie21 said:

There are at least a couple of Premiership riders that would fit in that are not riding in the Championship  But im not naming names. 

Jorgensen would now have to be on a converted average thought that would in excess of 9 so wouldn’t fit if that’s who your referring to

Coles signed & in on Friday. :t: 

Tero's ban ends but riding for Finnish Federation GP Qualifier at weekend. R/R on Friday & Sedgmen in on Sunday at Glasgow.

15 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Is Kennedy back at reserve for June?

No Jordan Palin is.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, scunny1 said:

No Jordan Palin is.

Probably strengthens r/r over Kennedy if finds his 2021 form. 

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

Two hammerings coming the scorpions way this week then.

Why don't Plymouth fans like Scunthorpe? I'm obviously missing something!