British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Ipswich 09/06

Starke got paid 16 here last year so obviously likes the place so shame he’s missing. R/R looks ok for covering him though so let’s see what his R/R rides accumulate. 

Another point will do here. 

Edited by Arch Stanton
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

SUPERHEAT!!!

Pretty please?

I would take that now...

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

We're going to smash the oinks!! ;):P:D

Oh ok. You want a pint on that. If Ippo win i get you a pint next time your here. If the Super Stars win, the pints on you?:drink:

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Even without Hume scoring the other five Witches and all the rides they will get concern me, we need to be absolutely at it to get the three points.

Spot on:t: Should be a great meeting.

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Oh ok. You want a pint on that. If Ippo win i get you a pint next time your here. If the Super Stars win, the pints on you?:drink:

That's a fair wager although a no lose for me as it is currently very unlikely that I will visit Compost Corner again 

If it doesn't go to plan I will just claim that BassoRacingFan hacked my account :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

That's a fair wager although a no lose for me as it is currently very unlikely that I will visit Compost Corner again 

If it doesn't go to plan I will just claim that BassoRacingFan hacked my account :D

The track is much better since Buster took a bit of the grip away. You don't know what ya missing :P

• Like 1

Hope Danny King has a better night at Lynn then he did 2night for Poole, 4 points from 3 completed rides plus a retirement, thought he'd turned the corner with his 8 points from 4 rides at Belle Vue the other night.

Big storm been going on for the last 40 mins 4 miles from the track as the crow flies. Let’s hope tomorrows a dry day..

For some reason i can't get motivated for tomorrow's meeting don;t know why. Ah just remembered why i,m at the dentist in the morning :wink::sad:

11 hours ago, TINYS said:

For some reason i can't get motivated for tomorrow's meeting don;t know why. Ah just remembered why i,m at the dentist in the morning :wink::sad:

You'll soon forget about that dentist once you get out of there. Just think of the Stars turning over them Witches later  :party: .Lovely sunny here since 6am, slight breeze and not a cloud in the sky. A perfect speedway day:)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

SUPERHEAT!!!

Pretty please?

Not in this one. Doyle against the top star, I'd not be confident of a stars win at that point

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

Not in this one. Doyle against the top star, I'd not be confident of a stars win at that point

Don't need the excitement and tension of a super heat tonight,have a little op again at Papworth tomorrow.Don't need my heart rate going into overdrive for that:lol:.

Anyway as far as the super heat goes,as long as we packed in 2nd and 3rd it wouldn't matter whether Doyle came first.

Would prefer Lynn to win though and send Ipswich home with nothing on the night,so need a 49-41 win at least .

Edited by tellboy

With no Starke and Danny King struggling with bike issues and lack of speed, I reckon Ippo might struggle....?!

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Don't need the excitement and tension of a super heat tonight,have a little op again at Papworth tomorrow.Don't need my heart rate going into overdrive for that:lol:.

Anyway as far as the super heat goes,as long as we packed in 2nd and 3rd it wouldn't matter whether Doyle came first.

Would prefer Lynn to win though and send Ipswich home with nothing on the night,so need a 49-41 win at least .

All the best for your op tomorrow Tel. I'll be chuffed with and 8 point win tonight too.  Both for you and the Stars :t:

59 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

With no Starke and Danny King struggling with bike issues and lack of speed, I reckon Ippo might struggle....?!

I think with Batch, Riss and BB taking Starke's rides , Ippo could get 5-6 points for him, which isn't bad in the 1-5. I wouldn't expect him to get any more riding at 2. With Danny, i thought he looked ok with 8 from at BV on the TV meeting. I did notice his score for you last night. Maybe his new engine was happier at BV, and it might take him a bit of time to get it dialled in for some tracks .I'm expecting around 7 from 4 tonight. I expect JD and Riss in ht 15. We will see soon enough.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Idk Skidder, Chris Harris went from scoring 3+1 for Plymouth to an 18 point max for Peterborough in space of 2 days! Although I don't know what King is normally like at KL. 

Edited by lisa-colette