British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Wolves v Belle Vue 20 June 2022

Change in riding order for Belle Vue as Matej Zagar has new average.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Sam Masters, Steve Worrall, Luke Becker, Ryan Douglas, Nick Morris, Drew Kemp, Leon Flint.

BELLE VUE: Matej Zagar, Jye Etheridge, Brady Kurtz, Charles Wright, Max Fricke, Norick Blodorn, Tom Brennan

Be interested to see how Drew gets on here as he had a good meeting at Scunthorpe last Friday so hopefully he's got something good working now. :t:

the question is, will it actually be a meeting at Wolves without any wet stuff!

Can only see a comfy home win as Fricke and Kurtz seem to struggle here and Matej hasnt been there for a few years. One question due to circumstances im going to be getting into Wolverhamton early around 14.00 and plan to park by the stadium and walk into town, will the stadium car park be available at that time? I only ask because Sheffield always is when ive had to arrive there earlier .

A good start to the morning as Zagars flight as been cancelled. Plenty of time to find another luckily 

22 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Can only see a comfy home win as Fricke and Kurtz seem to struggle here and Matej hasnt been there for a few years. One question due to circumstances im going to be getting into Wolverhamton early around 14.00 and plan to park by the stadium and walk into town, will the stadium car park be available at that time? I only ask because Sheffield always is when ive had to arrive there earlier .

Why not just park in town and get back to Monmore between 6:00 to 6:30 ?

1 hour ago, Beowulf said:

Why not just park in town and get back to Monmore between 6:00 to 6:30 ?

Yes i could do but was thinking i could just park up and forget about the car till after the meeting, its not a long walk into town. Probably park up on a side street near the stadium walk into town then get back to the stadium about six ish.

6 minutes ago, bellevueace said:

Yes i could do but was thinking i could just park up and forget about the car till after the meeting, its not a long walk into town. Probably park up on a side street near the stadium walk into town then get back to the stadium about six ish.

If you choose the wrong "side street "near the stadium you could find that when you return to your car later it might not be in the same condition as it was when you left it there, & I say that from my own  experience.

It's not the best part of town.

2 hours ago, bellevueace said:

Usually dogs run on a Monday afternoon so I expect the car park will be open.

• Like 1

Car park is open best to get the car in there.

• Like 1

Yes. The greyhounds should be on so the car park should be open. No issues leaving it there through to the speedway.

Walk in to town or catch the 79 bus on the main Bilston Road 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bellevueace said:

There's a metro stop at Priestfield which is about 10 minutes walk from Monmore (towards Bilston). I think it has free parking. Might be a better bet than parking aound the stadium which is an industrial area. If want to catch the bus its no. 79. Don't know what you plan to do in town, but if you have time pop into the art gallery, nice building with a cafe. Worth a visit.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave Jones said:

If you choose the wrong "side street "near the stadium you could find that when you return to your car later it might not be in the same condition as it was when you left it there, & I say that from my own  experience.

It's not the best part of town.

So many sporting stadiums these days dont have car parks its a risk leaving your car anywhere these days must put some people off attending

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1