British Speedway Forum
Skidder1

Plymouth v Poole; Jubilee League; Tues 19th July

Might now actually be coming down for this one now. Have to go to Honiton next week so if I chose Tuesday afternoon, it’s less than an hour further on to Plymouth. 

14 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Just be careful as he has said the booing will just spur him on! ;)

Lawson certainly rides better when he has a point to prove

• Like 2

I'll probably be buying the stream but will wait till the Plymouth 1-7 is announced on Tuesday morning!!-_-

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I'll probably be buying the stream but will wait till the Plymouth 1-7 is announced on Tuesday morning!!-_-

Plymouth hadn't declared yesterday

Just now, sugarray said:

Plymouth hadn't declared yesterday

Its on their website now that they won't be confirming until Tuesday morning to give all the injuries maximum recovery time BUT the do have great guests lined up!!

• Like 1

Smart bit of PR that to both set up interest and inform about the weather and track concerns that may have put people off travelling. 

If they don't know their team yet then best say that than put out something inaccurate. 

Good promoting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lewy always saying how easy it is to prepare a track in hot weather, so I see no problems with the Plymouth track :t:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Lewy always saying how easy it is to prepare a track in hot weather, so I see no problems with the Plymouth track :t:

No I never said that, if you can find the quote please feel free to prove me wrong, I said how difficult it is to prepare a track. Good try:nono:

37 minutes ago, lewy said:

No I never said that, if you can find the quote please feel free to prove me wrong, I said how difficult it is to prepare a track. Good try:nono:

The no1 issue in hot weather is stopping it getting dusty. I'm sure it was you that said it tracks should be able to stop it from happening? If it wasn't you, then my mistake! :t::oops:

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

The no1 issue in hot weather is stopping it getting dusty. I'm sure it was you that said it tracks should be able to stop it from happening? If it wasn't you, then my mistake! :t::oops:

Well our water bowser was vandalised a few nights ago so we will see:t:

16 minutes ago, lewy said:

Well our water bowser was vandalised a few nights ago so we will see:t:

I keep forgetting about that. Memory like a fish sometimes!:o:(

Pirates to win the Jubilee League coz we av the King! :D

King Danny, God Save the King! 

:D

• Like 1

Very poor match preview, they have referenced upcoming away matches at Berwick and Newcastle, basic mistake 

1 hour ago, Nassa10 said:

Very poor match preview, they have referenced upcoming away matches at Berwick and Newcastle, basic mistake 

Says all it needs to say. 

With Poole at full strength, the Westcolour Gladiators will bring in Guest Replacements for Edward Kennett and Michael Palm-Toft in the shape of Leicester Heat Leader Richie Worrall and Redcar star Lewis Kerr and will operate the Rider Replacement facility for Hans Anderson. With Barker at No 1 in the Averages and Anderson third in the Averages this will allow Worrall, Kerr, Alfie Bowtell and Ben Morley to share Andersons 4 scheduled rides between them.

The Westcolour Gladiators will line up:
Ben Barker, Alfie Bowtell, Lewis Kerr, Hans Anderson (RR), Richie Worrall, Harry McGurk, Ben Morley.

The Pirates haven’t yet confirmed their exact Riding order but will line up with Steve Worrall; Richard Lawson, Danny King, Ben and Zach Cook, Drew Kemp and Nathan Ablitt.

Weather: Effing sizzling! ;)

Edited by Steve Shovlar