British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

Wolves v Kings Lynn 25/7/22

5 hours ago, Baldyman said:

If people stop testing themselves and just think they have a cold,, it will disappear overnight. 

The Father in Laws breathing started getting bad about 10 days ago. He tested positive and felt unwell. A neighbour rang an ambulance. They came out and his SAT,s were 97%. They left him  2 days later, he got worse, they were called again, His sats were lower. They took him in. He died last Weds at 4am with sats 64% and falling. I know he was old, but before that he was out every day. I'm in the highest risk bracket (lungs)so never visited him. The day before he died i had a bad throat, cough, hot, breathing a bit off and ached. Though nowt of it,3 hours after he died i took a test and Pos, that was 5 days ago and still feel rubbish now and showing pos.

We both might of had a cold, who knows. The covid test might be a cold test..? I don't know

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, TTT said:

Hats off to Leon Flint. He's finally figured out the track. 

Your opinions are as variable as the British weather. Wolves reserves are crap, no they're not, yes they are in the next post.

You are a pantomime poster.

• Thanks 1

Just skimmed through that meeting on recorded TV.  I'm not sure what is more worrying, how many times Kings Lynn as a team can not cover the inside run off turn 2 @ Monmore* or that despite a play off certainty allowed the dreadful visitors to still have a point up for grabs in the final heat.
* Kerr, Lawson, Jorgensen & Richie Worrall must have been visiting Monmore for 10 years now, yet just continued to gift Wolves rider points drifting wide.

Stead said "Karlsson corridor" is difficult to hit, and that maybe the case but it is not difficult to stop other riders behind finding a way past on it, in 2019 Troy Batchelor would rate Monmore as his least favourite track in the UK I'd imagine, last time I witnessed him riding it he scored well for the Tigers.  It was painful to watch him locking up three times on turns 1&2 but effective.

Glad Kemp won heat 14 but his progress has seriously hit a brick wall in the last 2 years.

Monmore seems to be Pickerings nemesis.

Edited by Col

And Lawson never fails to underwhelm, probably the most overrated product of British Speedway in the last 10 years.

• Like 2

Whilst Pickering and Jorgensen perhaps didn't score that much, they are  both exciting to watch. So that was a bonus.

Klindt was there tonight, so maybe that’s the new KL signing

5 hours ago, Col said:

And Lawson never fails to underwhelm, probably the most overrated product of British Speedway in the last 10 years.

Overrated by who? He's what he's always been, a decent second division heat leader and a reasonable top flight rider. Not sure anyone expects anything different.

41 points is a lot more than I expected, we are one change away from being a half decent side but it's all academic now for this season.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, stevehone said:

Klindt was there tonight, so maybe that’s the new KL signing

Got to be 

56 minutes ago, therefused said:

Got to be 

Depends which version they get.The Wolves version or the Poole version. 

9 hours ago, Beowulf said:

Your opinions are as variable as the British weather. Wolves reserves are crap, no they're not, yes they are in the next post.

You are a pantomime poster.

Very poor attempt at trolling. Coincidence that you're trying your utmost every week to get a reaction ever since your benefit fraudster mate got mudded.

I'd love to know where I said the Wolves reserves are good before saying they're crap again.

Paying one rider a compliment doesn't mean that you rate them. Hope this helps. :t:

20 minutes ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

Depends which version they get.The Wolves version or the Poole version. 

Depends if it’s Poole money or Wolves ! 

23 minutes ago, TTT said:

Very poor attempt at trolling. Coincidence that you're trying your utmost every week to get a reaction ever since your benefit fraudster mate got mudded.

I'd love to know where I said the Wolves reserves are good before saying they're crap again.

Paying one rider a compliment doesn't mean that you rate them. Hope this helps. :t:

Now who is trollng ? No friend of mine at all.

9 hours ago, Col said:

Why the fook would anyone be blasting Lawson last night ffs. He was 1 of 3 to do their job. 

The biggest letdown was Pickering & Jorgensen. No no5 should be scoring 5 points, had he put a minimum of 8 on the board we'd of taken a point. Jorgensen is also a joke. He should be blowing Flint & Kemp away at reserve but yes it's all Lawson's fault. Jesus wept

12 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Why the fook would anyone be blasting Lawson last night ffs. He was 1 of 3 to do their job. 

The biggest letdown was Pickering & Jorgensen. No no5 should be scoring 5 points, had he put a minimum of 8 on the board we'd of taken a point. Jorgensen is also a joke. He should be blowing Flint & Kemp away at reserve but yes it's all Lawson's fault. Jesus wept

Lawson strikes me as a bit similar to the Worrall twins when riding in Div 1...

An asset when a second string and he has a couple of decent heat leaders to keep the 'scoreboard pressure' off...

Meaning he can come up with a win or two, and do it against a higher level of riders 

But then can be an issue when being a  HL himself, and needing to win races for his team...

100% on Jorgensen by the way, should have been a shoe in for double figures last night. Made the gate several times too with a good lead into turn one before not handling bends one and two..

Went "a bit early" in one race too...:D

Edited by mikebv

TJ’s heat 14 tapes exclusion is probably the worst I’ve ever seen. What was he thinking. The start marshal hadn’t even walked passed him. Pathetic that. I’d be fuming if I was Brady and lynn fans. Killed your chance of a point that