British Speedway Forum
Paulco

Edinburgh v Glasgow , jubilee thingy , 29/7/22@19-30

3 hours ago, gmuncie said:

Is that the equivalent of when a football player gets a red for a bad 2 footed tackle and then folk say ‘he’s not that kind of player’ when he clearly is cause he did it 

heat 15 last night I have no issue with that’s racing, heat 9 was dirty, deliberate and I’d say premeditated 

By all reports Ulle is the nicest guy in the world off the track, on it there’s a pretty long list of folk who would say he’s pretty quick to take it to far 

Ulle does have a bit of a reputation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The H Man said:

Ulrich would never go out to hurt anyone, he's a mate of Paco's, it was racing - Ulle apologised, Paco accepted that, they had a hug and we move on.

Josh did a silly move on Ulrich a few weeks back in Elite, they had a chat, they shake hands, they move on.   

Very often the way, the riders get over it quickly but the fans bleat on and on about it and hold grudges. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Very often the way, the riders get over it quickly but the fans bleat on and on about it and hold grudges. 

Not me. I don't hold a grudge about anyone.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Not me. I don't hold a grudge about anyone.

Craig *cough* Cook ;)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Craig *cough* Cook ;)

Lol, no idea what you are talking about! :P 

Tbf I am always ready to forgive and then does something else. But hasn't for this or last season. So will try again. But takes any more Poole riders out that is it! lol.

I am not one of the Poole fans that boos him on parade btw. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

Was actually mainly the Glasgow fans that were toxic last night. There seems to be this new breed of tigers fans that have came along since the new regime that took over who aren’t very pleasant. Paco lying on the floor after getting taken out and chanting “you fell over, you fell over” followed by booing when he got up and a few Abusive shouts chucked in there as well. 

Not to say we don’t have our own fair share of numpties either mind you. However there seems to be this new era of tigers fans who aren’t very pleasant. 

You have your share believe me , you dirty Danish paedo was one of the pleasantries I heard 

• Sad 1

Don’t get me wrong every club has their share of idiots, just seemed to be a fair few more from the west than normal. Majority seem to be since the new regime has taken over. So obviously aren’t very clued up.

Agree with that,  us older school Tiggers dont associate with that 

Was actually mainly the Glasgow fans that were toxic last night. There seems to be this new breed of tigers fans that have came along since the new regime that took over who aren’t very pleasant. Paco lying on the floor after getting taken out and chanting “you fell over, you fell over” followed by booing when he got up and a few Abusive shouts chucked in there as well. 

Not to say we don’t have our own fair share of numpties either mind you. However there seems to be this new era of tigers fans who aren’t very pleasant. 

Part of reason don't go to armadale anymore. I would stand opposite starts tape not with the rest of the Tigers support. Used to get a bit of banter with the people round about but all got bit nasty and silly few years back. Folk saying things just to try and get a reaction. All very sad really 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Mr Blobby said:

We have genetically manufactured the new breed at a secret laboratory installation somewhere in Possil.

What are you rambling on about new breed , I have my own experience at Armadale all teams have some element that are overly vocal just the way it is.