Glasgow

1 Craig Cook

2 Danyon Hulme

3 Ulrich Ostergaard

4 Benjamin Basso

5 Tom Brennan

6 Broc Nicol

7 Connor Bailey

Do we know if Jonas and Berwick have been able to sort his visa issue out in time for tomorrows meeting

No... Surely not. 2022 speedway championship and no guests or r/r. This can't be allowed to happen!! :D

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

No... Surely not. 2022 speedway championship and no guests or r/r. This can't be allowed to happen!! :D

Now you've jinxed it. Flight back from Denmark cancelled or delayed so they cannot get to Berwick in time 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, gmarsbar2 said:

Now you've jinxed it. Flight back from Denmark cancelled or delayed so they cannot get to Berwick in time 

A delayed flight and a non-arrival of a visa could see this meeting turn into a guest and R/R fest, though nothing to match the Birmingham team that is turning up at Poole tonight.

• Like 1

Is anyone going who would be willing to text results back to me so I can run a thread on Speedway Updates please?

We do not have a texter at the moment.

1 hour ago, snapper said:

Do we know if Jonas and Berwick have been able to sort his visa issue out in time for tomorrows meeting

The management should know by now.

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

The management should know by now.

You don`t think they`ll do the old lets keep everyone waiting before doing the big splash in the morning do you.;)

• Haha 1

Possibility of a change in the Glasgow team as Craig Cook has been with drawn from tonight's meeting at Edinburgh with a hip injury.

Leon went all the way to Vojens,Denmark & didn't get a ride for GB U-21s tonight.

1 hour ago, Gringo said:

Leon went all the way to Vojens,Denmark & didn't get a ride for GB U-21s tonight.

Shocking, should have had a ride.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gringo said:

I would have given him a go. Looks a mistake not to use him as Kemp finished with 3 lasts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

I would have given him a go. Looks a mistake not to use him as Kemp finished with 3 lasts

In fairness, one was in heat 21 and then heat 22. Would’ve been a bold move to pull him out of heat 22 and put Flint in having not had a ride to that point. If they’d done that and Leon had finished last we’d be crucifying the team management for being so silly. You really have to commit to either giving an early ride or not at all, I think.  

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Noelinho said:

In fairness, one was in heat 21 and then heat 22. Would’ve been a bold move to pull him out of heat 22 and put Flint in having not had a ride to that point. If they’d done that and Leon had finished last we’d be crucifying the team management for being so silly. You really have to commit to either giving an early ride or not at all, I think.  

Should have been used it's not as if kemp is loads better there all same level really 

Team changes, Craig Cook is injured so Josh Pickering guests while Jonas Knudson is still visaless so Greg Blair comes in to cover.