British Speedway Forum
cinderfella

Championship League Riders' Championship at Poole

Lawson should have been excluded for that it was a reckless move. In fact I have seen Lawson do some extremely hard moves this year, I never had him down as a particularly hard rider but he certainly seems to channelling his inner Pedersen this year.

4 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

Have a look in slow motion he didn't touch him, you could have got a bus between them 

Wholesale Mini Toy Bus - Buy in Bulk on DHgate.com

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, HGould said:

Lawsons right

The throttle works both ways. 

He went in dangerously hard and too fast. He knows that. Why would he say anything different to you. 

He may not be known as a dirty rider, he is very well known as someone who can be belligerent when he falls out with people. 

Ask the North West speedway community. 

There's history with him and MPT, Ostergaard, and others. 

It's had a deep impact on MPT and Plymouth for sure. 

Not sure about that. Was interviewed on stream not long after and definitely annoyed that he got excluded and said himself he didn't think he touched him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Wholesale Mini Toy Bus - Buy in Bulk on DHgate.com

I was thinking more of the night bus in Harry Potter that squeezes between the traffic ;)

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, eric i said:

Lawson should have been excluded for that it was a reckless move. In fact I have seen Lawson do some extremely hard moves this year, I never had him down as a particularly hard rider but he certainly seems to channelling his inner Pedersen this year.

He was 

15 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not sure about that. Was interviewed on stream not long after and definitely annoyed that he got excluded and said himself he didn't think he touched him. 

So you're both wrong :D

Would anyone have the race times for this meeting please? Thanks in advance.

Edited by sandking072
Bad spelling

19 hours ago, lewy said:

I spoke to a rider in the same race and he said it was a reckless move and dangerous, if he came off the throttle he would of straightened up and gone through the fence. Anyone who knows anything about speedway would agree. Why try to defend the indefensible? I know you like a wind up but that could of been alot more serious!

You've said it, constantly on the wind up, then when someone disagrees the Poole mafia says he's got a bite lol

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, paulboy said:

You've said it, constantly on the wind up, then when someone disagrees the Poole mafia says he's got a bite lol

classic bully boy small IQ mentality; narcissistic...

always claiming he's spoken to someone, qoutes an all, delusional

bullies don't like it back, can't handle it 

• Like 2

does anyone know what happened in tom brennans fall? my first thought was something gave way on the front end but it was wheeled back to the pits? looked awkward certainly would have surprised him ,glad he was fine

5 hours ago, poole keith said:

does anyone know what happened in tom brennans fall? my first thought was something gave way on the front end but it was wheeled back to the pits? looked awkward certainly would have surprised him ,glad he was fine

People around me were saying that possibly a chain had snapped? Dunno, not heard or read anything definite.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Turnip said:

People around me were saying that possibly a chain had snapped? Dunno, not heard or read anything definite.

He may of hit a soft spot :nono: this is not having a go at the  track, but those that know will know what I mean. 

• Haha 1

In commentary they said that they think he lifted for far too long and the front wheel was at too much of an angle when he came down, it was a weird fall

• Thanks 1