British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

BIRMINGHAM BRUMMIES ‘PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE V CRADLEY Wed 7th Sep Challenge

WEDNESDAY’S TEAMS:
CURTIS SPORT BIRMINGHAM BRUMMIES ‘PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE’: Josh Pickering, Simon Lambert, Tom Brennan, Paco Castagna, Justin Sedgmen, Jack Smith, James Pearson.
CRADLEY HEATHENS SELECT: Ryan Douglas, Jason Edwards, Adam Roynon, James Wright, Paul Starke, Tom Spencer, Tom Perry.

Edited by Brummies_Ste

34 minutes ago, Brummies_Ste said:

WEDNESDAY’S TEAMS:
CURTIS SPORT BIRMINGHAM BRUMMIES ‘PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE’: Josh Pickering, Simon Lambert, Tom Brennan, Paco Castagna, Justin Sedgmen, Jack Smith, James Pearson.
CRADLEY HEATHENS SELECT: Ryan Douglas, Jason Edwards, Adam Roynon, James Wright, Paul Starke, Tom Spencer, Tom Perry.

Cradley combined GSA of 31 vs Birm 40. Not much of a match.

Given Birmingham owners comments on BSN at U21 final the insinuation is that Brennan and Pickering are signing for Birmingham next season? I think Glasgow and Edinburgh management will have some serious issues with that!!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Given Birmingham owners comments on BSN at U21 final the insinuation is that Brennan and Pickering are signing for Birmingham next season? I think Glasgow and Edinburgh management will have some serious issues with that!!

Not saying it would happen but you can see the logic, Wednesday night race day would free up the weekends more..

• Like 3

Jeez I was going to come over to watch this, however seeing the assembled Cradley Team I wont be coming to watch our noses rubbed in the dirt, thats a poor team thats been put together under the Cradley name, I make it 3 Heat leaders for the Brummies and 1 for Cradley which can only mean a drubbing, No thanks my money is staying in my pocket.

54 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Riders will always ride where they want to !

Asset system or loyalty to on loan clubs means nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brummies_Ste said:

Riders will always ride where they want to !

Asset system or loyalty to on loan clubs means nothing.

Only way I see it happening is if Edinburgh take a year out for their stadium and as a consequence Glasgow move up.

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Only way I see it happening is if Edinburgh take a year out for their stadium and as a consequence Glasgow move up.

Birmingham have agreements in place for riders next season, most clubs will at this point.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, M.D said:

Birmingham have agreements in place for riders next season, most clubs will at this point.

I am aware of that, but I highly doubt Edinburgh or Glasgow will have approved the moves is my point given both are assets

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I am aware of that, but I highly doubt Edinburgh or Glasgow will have approved the moves is my point given both are assets

I agree and as I said, I'm not saying it will happen but IF a rider wants to move, rider power will take over. wrong but it happens 

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Not that Glasgow would have done anything like this in previous years gone by

• Haha 5

And the problem is, the Cradley riders are supposed to be those who have had a connection with the club. Given that Cradley have not been in the top league for over 20 years, who could they have as heat leaders?

22 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Just like poole and brasso when the Tigger's money was thrown about :blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Based on his initials 'Bomber' should have been nailed on for the Spoons!

Disappointed that any current Wolves riders would ride in CH colours. :angry: