British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2023

12 minutes ago, cowboy cookie returns? said:

I thought buster had already confirmed that he isn’t involved financially at either Lynn or Peterborough this year?

He did at Lynn.  Not Peterborough as far as I know.

11 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Correct 

10 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

From his Chapman's press release 23rd May ...... 

“All of the financial and team matters at King’s Lynn are taken on by Alex Brady and Dale Allitt, although obviously I still have responsibility for the stadium.I do still own the club, it hasn’t been sold yet, but the funding is not coming from me this year."

“At Peterborough everyone knows the problems we have faced, and it was me who did the deal with Nicki Pedersen to race at No.1, which unfortunately went wrong after one race. Since then we’ve been looking for a replacement, and trying to book the best guests we can under the circumstances."

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Buster refusing to pay Tungate what he wants currently 

Surely we're not gonna go down the "it's all Buster's fault" road again. Buster wouldn't agree a deal & take it away, something else would of had to change. 

Tungate asking more, or sponsors not putting in what they agreed etc? 

• Like 2

more likely cost of van or mechanic

11 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Surely we're not gonna go down the "it's all Buster's fault" road again. Buster wouldn't agree a deal & take it away, something else would of had to change. 

Tungate asking more, or sponsors not putting in what they agreed etc? 

I don't know the in's and out's but that's the hold up with Tungate.  There's not actually a deal completed yet.

Tarasenko is done 

Edited by Flappy

8 hours ago, Flappy said:

Ok I'll bite, shall we do a tally of things I've got spot on? And then I'll mute you afterwards 

Don't forget the tally of where you have got things wrong,hit the wire,out of the board:P

52 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Don't forget the tally of where you have got things wrong,hit the wire,out of the board:P

Happily do so, nobody gets anything for 2 in a bed 

I think Ipswich are nuts to not try & find a way to fit Tungate in their own team, way better than what they have if they're serious about challenging. 

If Tungate's move doesn't happen then the entire blame lies with Tomalin, You can't promise the world, Only to deliver nothing and then get a free pass for it 24/7 because we've gone through this song and dance twice already this season (Zagar & Laguta) so the warning signs are there.

I'll never be Buster's biggest fan (Far from it) and he's done a lot of things wrong throughout the years but he wasn't the one who was piping up during the winter making us out to be the Manchester City of British Speedway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TTT said:

If Tungate's move doesn't happen then the entire blame lies with Tomalin, You can't promise the world, Only to deliver nothing and then get a free pass for it 24/7 because we've gone through this song and dance twice already this season (Zagar & Laguta) so the warning signs are there.

I'll never be Buster's biggest fan (Far from it) and he's done a lot of things wrong throughout the years but he wasn't the one who was piping up during the winter making us out to be the Manchester City of British Speedway.

Image result for Happy Slow Clap Meme

• Haha 3

I'm sure I saw an announcement on social media last night confirming Tarasenko and Tungate's signings - but it's disappeared now and still nothing on 'official' websites etc?

10 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I'm sure I saw an announcement on social media last night confirming Tarasenko and Tungate's signings - but it's disappeared now and still nothing on 'official' websites etc?

BSN account confirmed Tara but also said confident when mentioning Tungate.

Edited by TTT

51 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Image result for Happy Slow Clap Meme

Bowing James Corden GIF - Bowing James Corden - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by TTT
  • Haha 1